Bass VS Anarchy

DirtBag215

Was looking at bats and found that anarchy came out with an assassin. It looked familiar then remembered bass had one too. Is anarchy the new bass? Was wondering what happened to bass.

Attachments

• IMG_1860.jpg
    IMG_1860.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1859.jpg
    IMG_1859.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 20

basilray

I don't know much (anything) about Bass, but I do love me some Anarchy 240's. I have 4 of them in my bag in varying barrel/handle/weighting configs.

If you like short barrel 2pc full oz EL, then you'll almost certainly like the Assassin. I have what amounts to the same bat in 28oz, and it is great, though I've mostly been swinging a 1pc 27oz full oz EL Anarchy as of late.

DirtBag215

I don't know much (anything) about Bass, but I do love me some Anarchy 240's. I have 4 of them in my bag in varying barrel/handle/weighting configs.

If you like short barrel 2pc full oz EL, then you'll almost certainly like the Assassin. I have what amounts to the same bat in 28oz, and it is great, though I've mostly been swinging a 1pc 27oz full oz EL Anarchy as of late.
I swing anarchy and I’m a fan. It was just weird seeing that assassin with the same graphics that Bass released years ago and figured there had to be some kind of relation.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Just people regurgitating someones old graphic. Bass bats killed your hands and were a very glassy matrix. If you hit it anywhere off the sweetspot you were corrected.

DirtBag215

Just people regurgitating someones old graphic. Bass bats killed your hands and were a very glassy matrix. If you hit it anywhere off the sweetspot you were corrected.
I swung Bass for a little. Sweet spot is small but the ball jumped off. Bats were also fragile

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
It never ceases to amaze me how much is recycled in softball. Do these companies not own a thesaurus?