Bat advice

Seahawksfan31

I haven't played for 5 or 6 years. I used to carry a juggy and a stealth. I'm looking for advice on buying a bat under 250 to start up again. I've been looking at the miken vicious. I've always liked DeMarini and worth. So whatever advice I can get would be appreciated.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
Get the Evo. Can be had for less than $70 used. My Silver Evo rakes the 52. For newer bat, save the money and get the 2014 OG Boss. $100 shipped from the site and it's fire. The 2016 Dually version is fire as well for $200

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Demarini for ASA. No question. I was an Easton guy my whole life until the new Demarini's.....Easton who? Cant go wrong with any of the new Demarini for ASA. My gamer is CL22ASA from SBF. It is the perfect bat in my opinion. Stiff handle, perfect endload and durable. My gamer has around 3000 cuts and still passes compression. Aftermath is a little better for the 52 300 ball then my cluggy, but I swing the cluggy so well, I often just stick with it.

Pick what you like...i.e. Balanced or endloaded. 12 inch barrel etc...and you will not go wrong. SBF Store will give you a good price on any of them also.