Bat bag for pitchers

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
What bag are you guys using? I had a POS Demarini held everything I needed will never buy another. I carry worth helmet and hockey guards. 4-5 bats, some balls and minor misc stuff. Mainly concerned with fitting helmet and guards In. Was thinking of going back to boombah or the miken championship not sure if there's enough room. Don't wanna wheel a catchers bag around. Lol
Any input appreciated. Merry Christmas to all! Thanks

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
i actually got to the point where i had my worth roller for all the normal stuff (bats, gloves, turfs) and then i would wear a back pack that had my lacrosse mask, shin guards, and whatever else i needed. It was a pain sometimes but it was better than having a huge bag

SandyWH

#Delicious
Grits Back Pack and Roller can fit my helmet, guards, etc.

I'll typically just hang my helmet on my bag rather than fool with getting it in and out though.

Dugout5

Starting Player
i actually got to the point where i had my worth roller for all the normal stuff (bats, gloves, turfs) and then i would wear a back pack that had my lacrosse mask, shin guards, and whatever else i needed. It was a pain sometimes but it was better than having a huge bag

I've seen a few guys with this strategy. I use the Boombah but I don't wear the full legs just some soccer shin pads and helmet etc...

riverwest25

Addicted to Softballfans
I use a 36inch grit hockey tower. It's huge and it fits everything with built-in shelves. The only downside is getting it in and out of the car.

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
A Combat Rep gave us a deal if we could get 4 guys to order. Holds 4 bat in individual sleeves. glove, helmet and balls. Side pockets for a couple shirts, light jacket. Nice.

MaverickAH

<iframe width="485" height="298" src="
" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
to save room, i clip my mask to the outside of the bag. then you can get away with just about any of them

Good tip here, especially for those that love bat packs

But if you're looking for something for air travel, Miken Championship or Demarini Ops sized bags do the trick. I would also say get the shelving system for added efficiency.

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
Ended up going back to boombah fit my bats, guards and helmet. Only downside which I forgot is the long side pockets. and no where really to put batting gloves. But for $95 and color scheme which is nice it'll work. They need to steal the 4 side pocket concept from Demarini.

sognare

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a bag that would fit a lacrosse helmet, the blackops roller with shelf doesn't fit a lacrosse helmet.

dunkky

you guys looking for ninja style. compact, portable, hiking style? It looks more of hassle to me. why not just use this and load everything. I do this for our league games in plano. People look at me and say damn, i gotta get myself one of those. it is that convenient and easy. we play two games per night, so it is plus when moving to another field. and after two hard games, i wanna carry nothing on my back.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/blue-...l15=45344601010&wl17=1o5&veh=sem&source=ifpla