27oz 2013 Reebok Melee
27oz and 28oz Z-2000 End Load

BatCollection-1.jpg

27oz Stadium S-1 (NIW)
27oz Cartel x2
27oz Avarice (NIW)
28oz Cartel
28oz Z-1000 x4 (1NIW)
28oz Stadium S-1 (Gamer, hated at first, 300 swings later, its crazy hot)
28.5 Blackout (NIW)

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
This is most of the collection.

Only ones not pictured are:

27oz Cartel
27oz 2013 Reebok Melee
27oz and 28oz Z-2000 End Load

BatCollection-1.jpg

27oz Stadium S-1 (NIW)
27oz Cartel x2
27oz Avarice (NIW)
28oz Cartel
28oz Z-1000 x4 (1NIW)
28oz Stadium S-1 (Gamer, hated at first, 300 swings later, its crazy hot)
28.5 Blackout (NIW)

what the hell kinda blackout is that? ive never seen one with red instead of yellow like that

fuzzy

Addicted to Softballfans
Fat girls need love too, lol. Oh i know, i havnt even swung it yet, and probably not going to. Dont worry, i didnt pay retail for it.:D It came in a lot that i got of 8 bats.

aaramayo738

Manager
what the hell kinda blackout is that? ive never seen one with red instead of yellow like that

I do not know how far Freedom Sports goes north, but here in Florida one of the bigger sanctions that host Tournaments is called Freedom Sports Associations, its huge down here in FL, and they recently teamed up with Mizuno to come out with there own version of the Blackout, hence why its red and not yellow.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
I do not know how far Freedom Sports goes north, but here in Florida one of the bigger sanctions that host Tournaments is called Freedom Sports Associations, its huge down here in FL, and they recently teamed up with Mizuno to come out with there own version of the Blackout, hence why its red and not yellow.

Special edition. Someone was selling them in the Mizuno section last week.

i see. right on. hadnt seen or heard about it.

aaramayo738

Manager
i see. right on. hadnt seen or heard about it.

i honestly do not know much about them. one would think that the only difference in this one and the other is the paint of the bat. i see people swing them, i have a 27.5 NIW and a 28.5 NIW, they both feel VERY light. they give these away for tournament prizes, and people down here in Tampa (where Freedom is based out of) seem to like them a lot.