bat knob glue?

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Elmers makes a product specific to your inquiry.

It's called Elmers Bat Knob Glue Extraordinairre.

bigbacon

Addicted to Softballfans
is the handle aluminum? if it is then i'd take to someone that does TIG welding and they will hook it up good as new. but JB weld will work but it will break again.

CRUSH09

Starting Player
Unless you have access to a cnc machine, then you can just drill the end cap out then shave it and put a new end cap on the bat, havent u seen the youtube videos on how the shave a bat, you definitely didn't know what the hell you were doing, good luck on trying to get something to stick to the metal knob and the handle. SUCKS to Be U!!!

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
0e9ee108.jpg

Use this stuff, it works great when reassembling a bat :cool:

ikes10

You break it you buy it!
One of my team mates mutants did this after some one ran across home plate and stepped on the knob He used gorilla glue and its been fine for over a year now with no issues.

Phildo

Starting Player
I had one that the part of the knob cracked off that I bought, had epoxy all over it. I took that off cause it didn't seem to hold it. So I used my glue that holds arrow tips in carbon shafts and no problems since. That's why I don't like buying em off the bay with tape grips on them. Insert Iron by Bohning Archery, don't get it on anything besides that. I just taped it up with athletic tape for a day to get the access glue out.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
My cousin had both knobs come off both his '09 ressy mutants. 1 in practice and another a couple years later in a game. The first bat a guy on our team was a mechainc and used something that worked great. The one a couple of months ago me and my cousin went to Wal-mart and got some Guerilla Glue Epoxy. Looks like a syringe with the 2 tubes. First time we did it never set. I think because his garage was so hot. So we filled the endcap with the epoxy and put it in the house. Good as new.