Bat Myth ?

mayhem2287

Addicted to Softballfans
I have to say this is true with some bats, I had a m75 pumpkin that was hot out of the wrapper, after about 25 swings it was just nasty but then around 75 or so it just died... I mean I went yard 8 out of 10 at bats untill this point and then it got where I was only hittin coed line with it... Have never had another bat do this so i'm not sure what happened... But I'd have to say there is some truth to this... Just my thoughts..

DC427

Silver Slugger
I have a Recoil Max ASA with an easy 3000 swings. I was just wondering what was going to happen. These things are tanks and I doubt it is going to break. Hopefully I can get a few thousand more productive swings out of it.

i asked the same question before. i wondered if it was possible to have two of the same bats. both with about the same amount of hits yet one is hot and the other was a dud.

i asked the same question before. i wondered if it was possible to have two of the same bats, both with about the same amount of hits yet one is hot and the other was a dud.