Bat pack for the wife

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
My wife and her twin are getting ready to start playing in a women's only league one night a week so I'm looking to get them a bat pack to share so they don't have to lug around my black ops roller. Looking for suggestions. Don't want anything to bulky as it doesn't really need to hold that much 2 bats, 2 gloves, 2 pairs of batting gloves, 2 pairs of turfs, and miscellaneous stuff like keys and a visor it two. Pics would be great also since nobody has any good ones of the pockets/inside on their website and of course looks are important to the women. Have been thinking about the storm trooper or Anderson so far.

Last edited:

WarHorse

Star Player
In order to properly assess the type of pack you should get I will need to see pictures. Lots of pictures.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought mine a black and pink easton bag at Academy for like $20-$30 I think. Holds two bats

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought my wife the pink TPS fastpitch bag a few years ago. The bats go in knob down, and she likes that because she doesn't have to worry about hitting the end of the bat on the hatch to her Jeep, etc. If your wife and twin are short I'd consider this too.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Pretty sure I've seen the easton Mathews is talking about, I'll have to check out the tips. Definitely leaning toward the Anderson rihjg now.