bat question

BennyD417

Baller
I am thinking about buying an ASA Worth. ik there are alot of good ones. I have used the og may98, the m798, and i have tried the jhmut98 only like once. I would like feedback or opinions on those bats, and also the m7598, and the jh mayhems. Thanks alot.

Risk 33

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive only owned the og may98 and the m7. The may98 wasn't broke in but was hitting nice liners. My m7 is on fire and comes close to my flex

BennyD417

Baller
thanks for the feedback man. ya the og may98 i used seemed pretty broken in. it was a 28 and id rather swing 27, but it hit pretty well. the m7 i used was a 27 and hit pretty nice too. didnt seem like it was totally there yet tho.

Stratusfear02

Addicted to Softballfans
may98's get down right nasty...but take a while 5-600 swings to get there...mine has approx 2k+ on it...course im 5'9" 180 and a slap hitter

BennyD417

Baller
ya thats what i hear. i liked the one it hit. i also hit the newer version in a 27 and it was ok. Id like to try the m7598, i hear they get nasty.

JoinTheUprising

Addicted to Softballfans
i had an m7jha (blue and orange) sports authority exclusive it was pretty good but it had some taper issues, i also had a white toxic which was very good for an asa bat even though its not a loved bat by a lot of people. never swung many of the other asa worths

BennyD417

Baller
i hear the jhm798 is good. def would like to try it. basically the same thing as the m798 just with an endload. and i liked that one. i mostly swing eastons. swung the salvo alot last year and liked it, have an scn5 that im not a huge fan of and an scn8 that seems good but not broken in. my fav bat is the scn3.

Miken54

Addicted to Softballfans
I love my May98. Slightly softer barrel like an Easton. IMO, also it has an endload too.

BennyD417

Baller
ya like i said in my original post thats one of the worths that i have used. its pretty good, def had some good pop. im really interested in the m7598, the jhm798, mut98 and jhmut98

drolly

I don't know how much I have to add to this, although I do have experience with a ton of Worth bats. My first Worth was a PST Max.. and then I skipped all the way until the JHM798. Really liked that bat, but as some have said, it had taper issues. I saw one break after 10 swings, had another break after 200ish. I have another guy on my team still swinging the M798, but I prefer more of an endload. The replacement for my JHM798 was the M7598. Hard to say which was the better bat, I hit both very well. I'd give the edge to the M7598 in the sweet spot category though. But man, when you hit the JHM798 square, it had a great sound and you knew it was gone. After my M7598 cracked, got a Toxic (white one). I never was as consistent with it, but it was pretty hot towards the end. It has a pretty good crack in it now and it's days are numbered. For what it's worth (no pun intended), I'm currently picking up a JHM798.

usarmyff

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung the m798 m7598 may98 may98a both toxic and 454 toxic flithy plus the ressy asa and xl asa. honestly i loved the bombs i droped with the may98 and may98a but the smoking line drives with the m798 was priceless and with the toxic like said before trouble be consistent. and the 454 toxic and flithy just to me felt like couldn't find my power easily but the ressy asa and really the xl asa was to me the bat i could pick a spot on the ball a kill it right where i wanted to everytime. i love the mayhem xl asa and utrip