Bat question?????

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been out of the game for about 5 or so years so I am looking for some advice on what newer easton to swing.

From 2004 to when I stopped playing in 2009 ish I swung the og syn+, and sometimes the og cnt +. So I like very balanced eastons and don't mind the shorter barrels. Balanced is key, and dont care to much for two piece bats.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Lord7

Banned User
Try Z2000s bc eventhough they are 2 piece, they generally dont feel like it and they won my award fro 2012 bat of the year.

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
B2??? It's that one that is utrip/nsa legal?

The B2 is the balanced one piece Easton from last year. It has the new USSSA stamp. You should be able to find one on here for around $125 or less. I like the 2 piece and the B1 (same bat as the B2, just 2 piece) is as good as any bat I've swung.

Welcome back to the softball world.. are you still in the Columbus area? Who are you playing with?

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
The B2 is the balanced one piece Easton from last year. It has the new USSSA stamp. You should be able to find one on here for around $125 or less. I like the 2 piece and the B1 (same bat as the B2, just 2 piece) is as good as any bat I've swung.

Welcome back to the softball world.. are you still in the Columbus area? Who are you playing with?

Nobody yet. I will play a couple league nights and go from there. Most teams can use a P,3b,2b that can hit around here.