Bat rules

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
What are the bat rules for GSL? Is it still all USSSA/NSA stamps new and old? Are there plans to switch to only the new stamps at any point in time?

CJ33

Banned User
I don't think there will be any bat changes old stamp bats r gtg forever as I know

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think there will be any bat changes old stamp bats r gtg forever as I know

I thought the same thing, but every once in awhile I see someone posting that GSL is going to be switching to new stamps soon, too. I'm trying to see if that's the same thing as people saying ASA is banning OG Eastons or if there is actually has some merit behind the statements.

CJ33

Banned User
I thought the same thing, but every once in awhile I see someone posting that GSL is going to be switching to new stamps soon, too. I'm trying to see if that's the same thing as people saying ASA is banning OG Eastons or if there is actually has some merit behind the statements.

Not that I know of..thats the first I heard of any bat changes in gsl....

ballump

Addicted to Softballfans
GSL Bat Rules

The old stamp USSSA bats will still be allowed this year. No ASA only & NO Fastpitch Bats! Starting next year the new stamp will be required. Hope this helps.

cmo27

Local Celebrity
What made cliff change the bat rules?

I believe Cliff and GSL are just trying to keep up with the times. I've heard there may or may not be a GSL stamp, in all likelihood, they will just use the new Utrip stamp.

RealDK

Audience of One
does this mean old stamps asa's are still good like the OG eatsons (ext/flex)? what about the 2000 asa stamp? og freak? syn2? any info would help!

cmo27

Local Celebrity
does this mean old stamps asa's are still good like the OG eatsons (ext/flex)? what about the 2000 asa stamp? og freak? syn2? any info would help!

Yes, all the bats you listed are good. Only bats not allowed are the new ASA ONLY or any FP bat, besides the obvious ultras/seniors/etc.

BBS

Addicted to Softballfans
Talked to a GSL director and he said nothing under 26oz regardless if it says slow or fast pitch.

CJ33

Banned User
That's a dumb rule just banned girls bats let the guys hit there 25.5 bat its not that hard to do

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
Shouldnt matter if its a slowpitch or a fastpitch bat there the same ...guys a tard that made the rule

The new mens 25.5 bats are legal...

This bat came out after our rules books were already finished, it has been stated on our national website a few times...

Sorry about any confusion !

BTOWNBALLER - Im the "TARD" that put the no "GIRLS" bat rule in !

any questions or mature comments please call or email me anytime !