BatBoySports at it again

The Headhunter98 is for sale on the Bay again.
I remember last year some guys here were going to buy one.
Just wondering how this hits for a metal.

Also wondering if the makers of this bat is an SBF Member

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
I got one last year for $75 shipped. It hit really well for a double wall. I would not put down my composites for it but I was pleasantly surprised at how it hit.

batboyssports

Part Time Player
Hi,Im Don from Batboys Sports and the guy from the bp video on youtube,the new 2013 model has a new inner sleeve for more durability and perfomance.We
only have them for sale on Ebay at this time and hope to have a website soon with videos and other info.We would love to hear from anyone that has tried our bats,
we are players also and love talking about the game.We are also hoping to come out with our ASA 100% COMPOSITE bat soon,we have a prototype and will be posting a BP video on youtube soon.Its a great bat and we have been R&D our composite bats for a couple years because we want it to rival any bat on the market,let us know if anyone would be interested.all feedback is welcome.

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
im curious as to what size the field is in the video.
to me it looks like the fence is not that far from the infield.
does anyone else see it that way?

batboyssports

Part Time Player
Hi,The fence is 280 all the way around and we used 44 core balls that were mush.I think it looks close because we were zooming in on some of the hits. Thanks,Don

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Thank you sir.

Now, is it me, or are doublewalls becoming obsolete? Most of the metal only leagues I know are singlewall leagues.

batboyssports

Part Time Player
Hi,Im not sure,thats a good question,here in Wi we can use any ASA bat at least where I live.I still see the old school
Demarini double walls as well as ours and some Rip-it Reapers also.I would say I see more composites as a whole,the Salvo and the rd28 are the most popular here,thats why this will be our last year with the alloy,our composite design tested out really well.Thanks

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
That wasn't directed at your company personally, just a general question. Around here if you're not forced to use a singlewall, you're using a composite.

marty15

With the new ball metal is making a little comeback I have seen quite a few worth psts and demar 375s.....alot of people looking for the mushball killer!

batboyssports

Part Time Player
We had something similar a few years ago with the softballs,we were using the 44 core classic m utrip balls and the ASA composite bats were not as good as the old alloy bats,I saw guys using the Demarini White Steel over the composites.The alloy bats are great for the mush balls.