Bats from China

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
So the bat drops 40lbs after the first round of bp? Unusual but not impossible i guess. But starting near the limit and failing miserably after 1 round of bp is dumb.

I guess it's good for any league ballers or guys that don't have a lot of pop. Maybe they'll get a few tournament suckers to buy it if they don't know about the early failure. I'm curious how long they last before they crack. Low compression doesn't mean a thing to a lot of guys, especially if they can get 1000 cuts before it blows up.

Here in NJ all bats get tested at all utrip tournaments and a lot of the leagues test before the season as well. It's a pretty big waste of money in NJ.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Hell, in the old days I was used to bats being 300+ out of the wrapper, and staying there for a long time.
Never had one of my boogers tested but those things took like 500 swings just to open up a little. My OG lasted probably 5000 hits with .44 400s.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a Brandon Dillon Psycho that says MADE IN THE USA on the barrel. When I took off the factory grip is had Chinese symbols all over it. Meh it is what it is.

DirtBag215

That’s just the world we live in now. I’m a mechanic and snap on tools are the creme de la creme of tools made in the USA. The had a promo item that says made in the USA plastered on it all over then on the back saying designed in the USA and made in china smh

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a white Juno this weekend, don't know the model, that I had to toss from the tournament because the paint was just gone on the barrel. The kid took a practice swing and I could see paint chips coming off the bat. Showed a director and it was gone.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Had a white Juno this weekend, don't know the model, that I had to toss from the tournament because the paint was just gone on the barrel. The kid took a practice swing and I could see paint chips coming off the bat. Showed a director and it was gone.

Newer Junos are junk. Older ones are much better/more durable.

Bats simply aren't made well these days.