Bats

wick05

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the best one piece balanced bat out there of the newer bats daughter loves her scn1b looking to get her something to start breaking in need 33/23

HeatOrange

Manager
My DD is using 1b's. I picked her up a fp11sy10 with the new USSSA stamp just in case she plays a Utrip tourney. Shes really only hit it with soft toss but she does like how it feels. I know the newer easton one piece bats from the FS series dont seem to have the performance.

wick05

Addicted to Softballfans
isnt the 1b banned in college? that is the reason i want her to find something else she likes. Ive had her swinging 1bs since she was 7.

mogsoftball

Manager
well fp11sy10 is a good choice.

we also have a girl with a worth fpl410 the white and orange 454 and it has good performance.

jw215

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes the 1B and the FP11SY10 are both banned in college. I do have a 33" FP11SY10 I'm probably going to be selling. If you are watching the college girls most of them are swinging the 2 piece FP11ST10's or Mako's. Very balanced.

wick05

Addicted to Softballfans
my daughter tried the two pieace purple stealth and hated it she not sure if the two piece is right for her

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
my daughter tried the two pieace purple stealth and hated it she not sure if the two piece is right for her

We're having the same exact problem still got 2 years, already started thinking ahead. I don't like the new Eastons so probably will go with Miken or Worth.
She has a NRG500 as a back up and likes the feel of it.
Has used the Freak fx700,NXT, Rev-ex & 454 but still prefers her 1B for ASA & HS.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
33/23 srv4b

not exactly a new model but closest to the og eastons in terms of durability, distance and feel IMO (minus the OGs having a big knob). i do believe the srv4b & 5b are both banned for NCAA play however.

Little Angels

Starting Player
33/23 srv4b

not exactly a new model but closest to the og eastons in terms of durability, distance and feel IMO (minus the OGs having a big knob). i do believe the srv4b & 5b are both banned for NCAA play however.
They are banned, indeed.

Closest thing my DD has found to her 4B is a -9 LXT. It is very stiff-handled and feels more like a one-piece than any other multi-piece bat. It's a rocket-launcher, too.

You can always try the FS2, as well. It opens up nicely after about 1,000 hits just like its predecessors did. For some reason, the "new" Eastons are seemingly held to a different standard than the old ones. People had no issue with a 1B or 4B or 5B needing hundreds of hits to start opening up but the same folks are quick to say the "new" Easton bats aren't hot out of the wrapper like some other manufacturers' bats so "they suck."

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
which 454you guys talking about

I like the original but the latest two are the ones drawing warnings from the NCAA.
picture.php

[ame="https://sup.arbitersports.com/Groups/104484/Library/files/Approved_Softball_Bat_List.pdf"]https://sup.arbitersports.com/Groups/104484/Library/files/Approved_Softball_Bat_List.pdf[/ame]