Bay Area relacer?

ssf1234

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello,

Looking for a place or person that does custom glove jobs/relacing. I've become a trapeze style glove wearer just in the past year, but I have laced some H webs before, just never a trap web style. I have a Rawlings trap and recently tried my friends Mizuno Pro GMP70 and I must say I love that little wrap job that Ichiro has on te top of his web. I've seen other custom Rawlings traps with them too.

So now the important part lol. Does anybody here know of a place/person that can do that relacing job for me in the Bay Area, preferably in the SF/Peninsula areas?

Thanks.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Webmouth247 is in Livermore/Tracy area.

I know of another guy that's in Martinez....but that's all i know so far in the bay. try posting on CL too ??

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
First, go to West Coast in San Leandro (they are walking distance from BART) to pick out the lace (the only brick and mortar that I know for sure that has different colors available in stock). Second, send me a pm if you haven't found anyone else to do this. I work in the city.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
actually there's another place in pleasant hill

all out baseball....teammate told me he had a glove re-padded there

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
All-Out has another store in the Santa Clara on El Camino. That would probably be closer for you if you are on the peninsula (with less traffic and no toll). I haven't been in either location for a while so I don't know if they have expanded their selection of color laces outside from the tan and black. Have you tried Goetz Bros. in Redwood City?

Salamander

Manager
I'm sure if you take it to all out baseball it will cost north of $65 for a trapeze re-lace job. I'm not exactly sure how much it will cost but by the way they over price everything there it's going to be expensive. Ive relaced over 30 gloves the last 3-4 months and I can give you a good deal if your on a budget just to help you out, I normally just relace gloves for friends/teammates, I have tan,black,red,white,blue and orange. But I think webmouth247 is the guy you should bring your glove too. I'm not sure how much he charges but I've heard he has good prices. He's done a lot more gloves than me and does really good work from what I've seen. Here's a thread from some of his work http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1085941

migz2302

Addicted to Softballfans
Web is the man he has done about 10 gloves for me, check out his thread in the for sale glove section for pics of his work

sbfreak5

there is no one better in the bay area then webmouth. He doesn't use junk lace, is meticulous about his work and is precise in his knowledge of leathers, lace, patterns and conditioners. I see him as an Aso/ Bob C in another life....lol