BBCOR Bats ????

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Hanging up my cleats to chase the kids around. The oldest will be using BBCOR for the 1st time ever this year and as we all know, the stick is very important.

Any vets around here that have either used BBCOR themselves over the past few years or possibly coach/parents that have seen some hot BBCORS that they can recommend?

Please move thread if not in the proper section.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I don't think there is a proper section seeing how this is SOFTBALL Fans and BBCOR is a baseball bat standard...

But anyway, all BBCOR bats are made to the same standard and they all pretty much suck.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
My son wanted the rawlings velo from what reviews and everyone he has seen swings them he claims.

Ended up getting him a new ls 917 prime, bat sounds nasty and ball exits great off of it. That is in the cages still have a while until we can get on the field.

His hitting coach said they are pretty nasty from all the kids he's done lessons with.

It was between the 917/18 prime, cf zen, velo and a couple others. Found a deal on the 917 new so that's what he got.

He hit demarini cf6/8 and zen the last half of his season last year and all of those bats were pretry hot but they wasn't bbcor. I'd imagine all the bbcor demarini is ridiculous to but the price is ridiculous on them or any bbcor at that.

jdrainman11

Addicted to Softballfans
Marucci all the way. Best BBCOR bats out there. My son is 13 and swings the 31 inch 2 piece. Loves it. They are expensive but well worth it.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Easton S1 is a great first BBCOR bat. It is well balanced - feels light. Picked up a 2015 NWT before the holidays for my son for under $100. There are other balanced BBCOR bats out there, but my son has always liked Eastons.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
The older s1 is a nice bat blk/yellow, tanks. The orange xl1 is a pretty good one also. If you are wanting to go 3-4 years back.

The 1st mako torq is hotter than the 2nd one I think in a side by side.

The demarini cf6/8 in a side by side comparison to the torq has better distance by at least 10-15 ft with the torq having alot more hits.

All depends on what you prefer

As said the marucci is good cat 7 ect, kid on my sons team had one I seen him hit some ridiculous shots with it.

2015 s1 my son had and it cracked sounded dead at about 1k swings.

jdrainman11

Addicted to Softballfans
My son was swinging the Easton BBCOR then picked up a marucci just to try it and never went back. Cat 7 connect.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Hanging up my cleats to chase the kids around. The oldest will be using BBCOR for the 1st time ever this year and as we all know, the stick is very important.

Any vets around here that have either used BBCOR themselves over the past few years or possibly coach/parents that have seen some hot BBCORS that they can recommend?

Please move thread if not in the proper section.

What size BBCOR are you looking for?
I have some 33/30 and 32/29 sizes.