BCS Title Game Thread

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinkin bout Droppin 100 on OU to win it next year 20/1...Knight looked sick...he plays like that next year, they win it all. TEXAS 50/1, if that freshman can somehow develop better than the last 3, should be good. He looks like VY so he's got that going for him...which is nice.

They all look alike to you :eek:

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
what does that have to do with the championship game?

Nothing. Just that FSU wasn't as amazing as everyone was hyping them up to be prior to the game. They would be a top 5 sec team but doesn't mean they would have won the sec much less made it to the national championship. To which it was homered that they would easily run the table in the sec.

ntz

tricknollegy
who gives a **** what people think they could have done in the SEC, none of that matters, the only thing that matters are facts. they won all their games. that's it. no well if they were in the SEC, who cares, they're not and it doesn't matter. they are the national champions and your opinion on how many games they would have won in the SEC is 100% moot.

Treb

Retired
Nothing. Just that FSU wasn't as amazing as everyone was hyping them up to be prior to the game. They would be a top 5 sec team but doesn't mean they would have won the sec much less made it to the national championship. To which it was homered that they would easily run the table in the sec.

the 4th quarter was pretty amazing. they would be top 5.......probably #1.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
who gives a **** what people think they could have done in the sec, none of that matters, the only thing that matters are facts. They won all their games. That's it. No well if they were in the sec, who cares, they're not and it doesn't matter. They are the national champions and your opinion on how many games they would have won in the sec is 100% moot.

y u mad bro?

ntz

tricknollegy
and you take that 12 inch dong with both hand and hold it over your mouth and drink till your cup runith over.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
ACC sent 11 teams to bowls. How many games over 500 were ACC teams in bowls this year?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm a Florida State fan, I guess because the ACC sucks so bad. I really wish I was a basketball fan so I could be all like "acc this and acc that"

Treb

Retired
That pretty much sums up my basketball knowledge. I like march madness because I have money invested in it but other than that I will watch a total of 0 basketball games this year

That's more games than I'll watch. I only said big 10 cause I'll pull for the Badgers in the tourney. Not sure if they're even ranked.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
That's more games than I'll watch. I only said big 10 cause I'll pull for the Badgers in the tourney. Not sure if they're even ranked.

How can 0 be more games than you will watch? THat doesn't even make sense.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
In case anyone was wondering:

Conference W L Pct.
Sun Belt 2 0 1.000
Southeastern 7 3 .700
Pac-12 6 3 .667
Independents 2 1 .667
Big 12 3 3 .500
Conference USA 3 3 .500
Mountain West 3 3 .500
Atlantic Coast 5 6 .454
American Athletic 2 3 .400
Big Ten 2 5 .286
Mid-American 0 5 .000

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate Duke and NC with a passion, but the Big 10 is not anywhere near ACC caliber for conferences. ESPN tries to hype the Big 10 up in basketball worse than they do the Big and PAC 12s in football. I don't know where it stands currently, but it's been ACC or Big East and then everyone else a distant whatever for several years.