BDay Gift!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Very nice. I think someone must have given her a hint. If not, then extra props to her!

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I love my SPT as I'm sure you'll love yours. For all the fuss of being non horween, so far mine has help up nice. We have yet to see one with a ton of games on it, but so far so good. Enjoy breaking her in!!!!

JCglovesUSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice

That is a beauty!

Your post enticed me to order one.

The 15% off code HOLIDAY15 is still working, and shipping was free!

bigmac25

Extra Hitter

Here is mine w/a bit of wear. I like how its a pattern that can flair or bowl. When these 1st came out we thought they were similar to the 200-1 but I can now say that after getting a 200-1 its a totally different pattern. Speaking of 200-1, did you guys see the new DM releases? nice 200-1 that looks again, VERY similar to this SPT but it has rolled welting and a finger pad. Jap Tan as well. They also brought back the AP5 (wouldnt it be cool if the red didnt turn pink this time???) making it the only other spot for a chmcb besides the store with all the custom color versions in NYC. Now its call the CMHCBP. The new HOH black H web wing tip looks SWEET too... that may be the next new add BUT again... do i really need another glove?! LOL. Back on topic, id stil LOVE to check out an original SPT. The look of those are just ssooo cool all bowled and whatnot... sadly they command BIG $$$$$ if you can even find one!

fuzzai

Starting Player
Nice glove man.

i have a 504 in the JT Tan with tan lace, split welting. love the simple look.