Beauty RD28 ASA

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Sold to Kreationz.

If anyone else is looking, I still have a bunch of NIW's in the selling section. ;)

iowa_kid

Manager
kreaationz is a beast on the rd's... how many you have now kreationz... creepoing up on steveos rd stash

iowa_kid

Manager
Why you selling them all steveo doin an addition on your house or something lol.. I've noticed your stash slowing dwindling away over time and especially recently with the fire sales

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Why you selling them all steveo doin an addition on your house or something lol.. I've noticed your stash slowing dwindling away over time and especially recently with the fire sales

I've got a couple reasons to shrink the collection. My wife finally gave me the go ahead for a big motorcycle trip so I'm hoping to finally ride from here to Argentina in the summer of 2015 so I want to buy a new bike this spring. I'm not allowed to spend the "communal cash" so I'm funding it with bats. :D

The second reason is I had my fourth knee surgery over the winter and I'm not sure what my ball future will be yet. If the season starts up and it's too painful for me to play, I'm not sure I'll stay interested in the game. It's been a frustrating couple of seasons for me and if I'm not able to play at a decent level by May, I'll probably pack it in. If I'm not playing, my interest level in buying and selling won't be there and I don't want to have 200 bats in my basement, garage and office. The more I sell now, they fewer I'll have to sell later when I've moved on to another hobby.