Been a while since my last bp.

dunkky

for the first time, i can really say, i am totally happy with the way I am swinging. it's smooth. i am engaging my ass, extension is there. lost some muscle, so power is not there yet. but swing feels really great.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Swings look pretty good. The hat...

I like the swings later in the video bc you were catching them higher. You should be hitting the ball chest high. Take that swing into some more bp meeting the ball higher and a touch earlier and I think you'll be in great shape. Just my 2 cents. I'm not really all that good at softball..

dunkky

thanks brother. i agree with you totally. and a few already have pointed out i should attack the balls at chest level. i also noticed most of my power shots are from hitting the ball around chest high. Next outing i should adjust my position to hit the chest high ball for sure. Appreciate the feedback. i always welcome any feedback for sure.

r8dr_rider

Nice! Your kid loves your hits hahaha. I haven’t BP’ with the pop toss recently. But have been casting bad in games. Need to adjust

dunkky

thanks bro.. I still got more work to do. for my standard, i am totally satisfied. but I am being told i got more potential, so why not try to improve it even further... lol I have a few fans out there. they know me, because they've seen me hitting balls a few time before. Behind me is play ground, so always a few kids. watching :)

dunno

change hats and get 10+ more feet lol
imo, your follow through looks off balance maybe pretend to be in a position to run to first base

dunkky

the hat is the favorite part of this bp. lol above post is later part of swings.

this one, is first part. I think i am attacking the higher balls here. I am not reaching out as much as first video. anyway, i do need to make a slight adjustment for sure. but i am still hitting good line drives consistently. welcome for any feedback.. you won't hurt my feeling at all.

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m interested in getting a Pop Toss. What’s everyone’s view on it and what height pitches are you setting it up for?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Something you could give a try bring the back elbow down and pull elbows closer together to start...back elbow up has to get in the hitting slot when you swing....just something to try.

Still reaching for waist high pitches, set the distance and/or height so that EVERY swing you take is at least arm pit high, shoulder height is better, neck height is fine also. Feel like you are almost hitting down and chopping the ball. This will put spin on the ball and they will carry much further. The post above about lowering your right elbow will also help because if you slow motion your video you will see that you are redirecting your elbow down prior to every swing. You should start with the elbow lower, and you will be in ready position to **** your swing back and power through.

dunkky

I’m interested in getting a Pop Toss. What’s everyone’s view on it and what height pitches are you setting it up for?

bro. I along with others have gone this several times. it's worth it. simple as that. see the ball and hit the ball. repeat again and again. No other shortcut. this is the way to do it.

dunkky

thanks for the feed back guys. elbow down is not an option. i've attempted several times. i just can't seem to fix my hand down problem with elbow down. that's why i am forcing myself have it up all the time unfortunately.. I can't never seem to fix that hand/shoulder drop problem without having my elbow up.