Been out the game, need a bat recommendation..

PORTER

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken Bros, getting back in the game after a 4 year absence, I last swung a 26oz OG DC Psycho supermax and would like to find todays Miken that swings the same. The OG DC weighed 26.9, and it was my favorite bat. School me please so hopefully I can buy once.. Thanks

Last edited:

Dan411

Star Player
Miken Bros, getting back in the game after a 4 year absence, I last swung a 26oz OG DC Psycho supermax and would like to find todays Miken that swings the same. The OG DC weighed 26.9, and it was my favorite bat. School me please so hopefully I can buy once.. Thanks
Assuming you play utrip?

Dan411

Star Player
That would be correct.
That will be tough, as the OG was a one piece right? You may have to look into a supermax that's a two piece. The last supermax I remember Miken putting out that was a one piece was a Freak 52, but it was ASA only. DC41 or try and find a Izzy Psycho supermax. Some of those were one piece Utrip's.

PORTER

Addicted to Softballfans
That will be tough, as the OG was a one piece right? You may have to look into a supermax that's a two piece. The last supermax I remember Miken putting out that was a one piece was a Freak 52, but it was ASA only. DC41 or try and find a Izzy Psycho supermax. Some of those were one piece Utrip's.
Appreciate it man, just the info I was looking for. Never was a fan of 2 piece bats.

Steve lau

I have last year psycho supermax one piece (orange one ) and I really enjoy it. Not going to lie was a bit disappointed when the 2017 model was a two piece and the one piece model was only a balance bat.

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Miken freak dirty money, swung one the other night and the bat has some serious pop out of the wrapper. Maybe hard to find, not a lot of them made

Party mafia

Miken freak dirty money, swung one the other night and the bat has some serious pop out of the wrapper. Maybe hard to find, not a lot of them made
Why is the dirty money so expensive? ppl on Facebook want like $350 for the dirty money. How many were made?