Need Help Before You Put people on blast (Read This)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Lately, there are a lot of BANDWAGON cowboys too willing to go crazy on a deal that is being questioned.

In the past people have had some patience and will utilize GTG feedback to form a proper timeline of transactions and expectations on shipping. Before you post a NGTG or BB thread, use this space to let SBF members know there are questions. Accusations only add gas to a fire that may not even exist. Sometimes there is a legitimate reason someone has not been able to call/message to answer questions. Find out the facts before burning someone at the stake.

BTW- Just because a long standing member jumps in your corner on a deal doesn't mean they know everything about both sides of your specific transaction. Before ANY thread is started for NGTG or BB you should consult with a Moderator as to how to progress. 9/10 they know more about getting in touch/contacting someone to straighten things out than just Posting Personal info and putting someone on blast to get a response.

Some of these phone numbers may be work related and sending NSFW photos can get people in serious trouble.

Here is How these things should be.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showt...ht=frontstmaui

Then after some communication within a day or so....

http://forums.softballfans.com/showt...ht=frontstmaui

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Personal responsibility cannot be taken lightly either. A fair number of SBF members tend to be either lazy or always trying to find a loophole when it comes to doing what is right. Hell, that is what goes on in the world around me. Doesn't mean I have to like it or always accept it. But I understand life happens, but it doesn't always give one an excuse to say "oh, it's only that softball forum, they don't matter that much". That is what some say with their actions. I am not even going to get into making a deal when you can't pay another $25...you don't need it that bad if that is the case.
Communication is the culprit in so many screwy deals here and it will continue. I just bought a hat here and after I said I would take it, he came back and said there was a little dirt on the front brim. Some would have just sent it and then the potential butthurt would follow and we would have a 5 page thread about a smudge of dirt. But he informed me ahead of time and I could just bow out, or in some way accept it. The hat was cheap and it will get dirty and idgaf judging by the looks. Point is, he communicated it upfront. That is the little things that avoid bull****, some are just too lazy, dumb or indifferent to go that little extra distance.

tl; dr Cliff notes: Are you (generally speaking) part of the problem or part of the solution?

chacha15

rec chip
Not sure if this is the right thread but I bought a SKLZ pop back tee from Walmart. didn't wanna wait for Wally to ship it so I went there myself. I got to the park after buying this quick and easy set up tee and was expecting to hit some solid nice moonshots ala Zambelli fireworks show. well the freaking ball kept falling off and I ended up throwing the balls in the air and making contact like Jim Belushi in About Last Night. Do not deal with the dude that built his own batting tee out of pvc for not bumping his own thread.

uprising

Extra Hitter
What really needs to,happen ppl need to fulfill the trade/sale..its pretty easy..if something comes up just text or pm its not that hard and most of the time ppl are pretty cool about it..

uprising

Extra Hitter
And about the bandwagon id love to be on a bandwagon full of ppl who are honest and truthful then a band full of shady ppl...

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
But the links no worky....

Link 1)

Thread title- "Has anyone heard from frontstmaui?"

"I bought an UA style shirt from him on 6/19 and have not received it. The last time he was on was 6/28."

Ensuing posts were as follows. "Fire on Maui he may not have internet service."

"Grayson is a solid dude. Give him a pm or we can try and call him. He will make good"

Link 2) " frontstmaui" is GTG (3 days later)

Not only expedited my shirt but sent another one free of charge for the delay!!"

Nobody threw me under a bus. There was a little faith in the brotherhood. There are some bitter members here who's lives are so rotten they have nothing better to do than jump the gun on a 12 hour deal for $25.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
So...does this make you the reverse cowboy? Each individual deal is different. If the guy had a bad feeling he had every right to make the thread.

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
Link 1)

Thread title- "Has anyone heard from frontstmaui?"

"I bought an UA style shirt from him on 6/19 and have not received it. The last time he was on was 6/28."

Ensuing posts were as follows. "Fire on Maui he may not have internet service."

"Grayson is a solid dude. Give him a pm or we can try and call him. He will make good"

Link 2) " frontstmaui" is GTG (3 days later)

Not only expedited my shirt but sent another one free of charge for the delay!!"

Nobody threw me under a bus. There was a little faith in the brotherhood. There are some bitter members here who's lives are so rotten they have nothing better to do than jump the gun on a 12 hour deal for $25.

Did you really start this thread because Joker and Trip got this guy his money? priceless......:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.