Best 44/375 Softball(s)?

hacks_pack

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in a USSSA league where we are required to use a 44/375 yellow covered ball. We went w/ the Decker Sharks last year, & have about a half dozen still in plastic to start off w/ this year. Just looking for opinions on whether to continue w/ these or go w/ another ball this year. I've looked @ the Evil Trump, but most places are out of stock until the first week in August. Decker, Evil, what is the "hot" ball out there that's not going to turn to mush after a few good/hard swings?

TM33DK

Addicted to Softballfans
Check out the Evil ISA balls, yellow cover green stitch 44/375. Check out the snake website for them.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
MP-EVIL-ISA-Y.jpg

Get them here
http://www.evilsports.com/xevil/product.php?productid=16169&cat=249&page=2

Chowder

Addicted to Softballfans
Do they not have to have an USSSA stamp on them? I know all of the tournaments/leagues I play in make you use a ball with the same stamp as the sanction. (ASA league = ASA stamp, ISA tourny = ISA stamp, ect...)

hacks_pack

Addicted to Softballfans
They only have to be stamped .44 core 375 compression for our league, not ASA, USSSA, ISA, etc.

Demar4life

Addicted to Softballfans
I've hit those evils above and it is a very very good ball. If I was you that's what I would go with. I gaurantee you will hit better with those balls.

murc

ISA X-Rocks are good too. May have to try those Evils though... didn't know they made ISA balls.

TM33DK

Addicted to Softballfans
The Evil ISA's are still the Microcell and hit very well. Evil = Leather cover, X-Rock = Synthetic, take your pick both are decent but leather is better in higher temps.

bigdog69

the 1 and only
The Evil ISA's are still the Microcell and hit very well. Evil = Leather cover, X-Rock = Synthetic, take your pick both are decent but leather is better in higher temps.

leather is always better less sliping at the point of contact when you hit the ball and that means more spin wich= more distance

TM33DK

Addicted to Softballfans
This is true !!! ^^^^^...If you can find them Thunder Advanced are the best 44/375 out then the Evil ball...

If you find them, they're probably over $100/dz. Save your money and get the Evil's. The leather is great for grip but if you're hitting your own ball, the synthetic is harder to grab when it's wet. I picked up some Evil ISA's last night here locally and they hit just as good as my NSA 44/400 X-Rock's.

hacks_pack

Addicted to Softballfans
Best 44/375 Softballs(s)?

thanks for all the feed back & input everyone. I ordered a dozen of the Evil ISA balls & they should be here by tomorrow, just in time for our first league game Monday night.