Best Aluminum bat out?

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Yeah my team manager said aluminum and single, double, and multi walls are allowed. I'm assuming it's ASA only but I have to check.

I recommend starting out with a RocketTech and an F5 (or F4, F3, or F2). Both are very affordable and can be purchased here on the boards.

mattgame

Manager
I recommend starting out with a RocketTech and an F5 (or F4, F3, or F2). Both are very affordable and can be purchased here on the boards.

ok thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate the help. I hate the rule change but if you can hit you can no matter the stick.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
ok thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate the help. I hate the rule change but if you can hit you can no matter the stick.

Ehhhhhh, not necessarily true.

Let a decent hitter hit with a Hammer or Bruiser. Then let him hit with a RocketTech or a White Steel. There WILL be a noticeable difference.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I swing my Nano Omega over my omposite most of the time. Still waiting for the RocketFlex and Flexzilla double wall composite handle to come out

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of great bats suggested already. I would also suggest checking out the 2011 Easton CV12 (if it's allowed in your league). Thank me later ;)

The new Salvo Multi Wall also performs very well but won't hold up against anything other than 52/300 balls.

Where are you located? If your in SoCal I have a CV12 you can try (not for sale).

Last edited:

JC Nails

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree that the Anderson TechZilla & TechWraps would be a good option. Also, if you can find one in good shape, an early 2000s Worth ESTL would be great. If your league requires that only the barrel needs to be metal, I would go with a Demarini 2012 F5 (they have composite handles)...you can current find very good deals on this bat.

MaverickAH

What does the unload on that 1 compare to? I thought the green ones were supposed to be balanced, is the blue and loaded?

Blue = Standard shell, Warranty

Green = Thinner shell, No Warranty

I don't recall much of an endload difference between the two. Bat weight was adjusted by barrel size & endload.

JMac8582

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. The 2013 Salvo Multiwall is the goods against the 300/52 balls. Durability is the issue if you hit a harder ball. Mine has one pebble rattling since the first round of BP, but its a beast for the 300 balls.

baker55

Coach
I got a xxl tps gold still in the wrapper for sale. These bats havent been made in years and are the best aluminum bats ive seen. Way more durable then the white steels.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just to clarify, yeah, any Techzilla is good. They never made them in 26, so your only options are 27, 28, 29, or 30.

As for the RocketTech, it's got a 12 inch barrel.

Techzilla is good RT is better...just sayin

BravesFan10

Part Time Player
White Steel

Is the White Steel a balanced bat or end loaded? Or do they make them in both versions, if so, how can you tell the difference? Trying to buy on online and it doesn't seem to go into that much detail.

PST gets my vote. I just got my first one, 27oz. R/B 137. The bat is unreal when you hit the sweet spot, in both speed and distance. PST good!

BravesFan10

Part Time Player
Any reviews for this bat? How does it rank compared to the others? ----------Miken Freak FX 700 ASA Balanced Bat-----------

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
Not an aluminum bat, but for an ASA bat not very good at least the one guy had on league team. We have to hit 52/300 tho. U can pick them up for cheap cuz I guess no one liked them or price wouldn't have fell to crap. But a guy in another league had one "resleeved" with an ultra and it was stupid hot for a few games and broke. I didn't swing it because I don't wanna be the guy known for swinging altered bats, but other guys hitting shots that with other bats would be a 250' flyout

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I swing my Nano Omega over my omposite most of the time. Still waiting for the RocketFlex and Flexzilla double wall composite handle to come out

Again the best performing metal bats on the market. Right now I would suggest the Nano Omega.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
Hard to beat any NanoTek.

Since you like EL, go for an Omega. The OG (SPA) is my favorite, it is considered "barrel loaded" which feels great IMO.