Best ASA bat in the last 3 years?

Furious

The Original
Haven't played ASA in 10 years. I know the top bats come down to feel and personal preference, but what would the top bats be?

And if anyone can also suggest a dual stamp option too. Thanks

Last edited:

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
When the new stamps came out Demar was best out of the gate. In my opinion- Hot quick with good durability.
Other manufacturers have now caught up. In my opinion.
If looking for something a year or 2 old go demar- if buying new have more options.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
You'll have 100 different answers. There isnt a few unicorn bats like there was years ago. Most are about the same. What balls are you hitting? I assume the 52? Endloaded, balanced?

TRaj2327

Going to have to second the DeMarini recommendations. The True One for dual stamps because you can abuse the hell out of it with all balls. In fact, I'd recommend beating on it for a while with hard ones. Combat I think also has a couple that are good dual stamp options.

Dan411

Star Player
The red Combat Portent is good, and I'd highly recommend the Demarini Future for a dual stamp.

tmett57

Coach
My top are the futures love them and just picked up the asa insane America and it is pretty freaking hot so far.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
i've owned a good number of bats the last 3 years. if i had to rank what i've experienced as the best bats re: breakin time, durability, and overall performance, it would be as follows and in order :

orange db asa
monsta dna
freak black asa maxload

i haven't hit demo's since i had a silver evo that was ridiculous but it had the feeling of hitting a ball with a tennis racket and i could bend the thing over my knee. a month ago however i got my hands on a USA AM and i've hit well broken in j3's and this thing right out of the gate is STUPID. its as good as my orange dba when well broken in. i have NO IDEA how long this thing will last hitting 52/300's but cripes.

Wolfynuts24

Jagoff
I baby the **** out of my 13 DBA but I'll be on the quest for another one or two at the end of the season. Love my USA AMs too though.

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
Someone said this before, so I can't take credit for it. Look at the better teams and whatever the clean up hitter swings...

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
2016 Boombah Dually for price and pop. I would buy one, but my 2014 OG Boss is lights out. Better yet, get the OG in the ASA and Utrip, and both are only $190 shipped, still cheaper than most NIW Demarinis or Mikens.

Greinert Dual Stamp from Combat is pretty cheap now, too. The store has great deal on them, woulda kept mine if I played any Utrip.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Demarini Aftermath got me to put down my Eastons....
. And I've swung Easton ever since the aluminum Ultimate Distance.

jasonreece311

Going to have to second the DeMarini recommendations. The True One for dual stamps because you can abuse the hell out of it with all balls. In fact, I'd recommend beating on it for a while with hard ones. Combat I think also has a couple that are good dual stamp options.

Sorry, I know very little about equipment. Is the Demarini "One", the same as "True One"? Or are these different models. I looked online, and don't see any "True One". Thanks.