Best asa bat out right now

bink19

Addicted to Softballfans
Need a little help fellas don't play asa looking for the best new line asa bat out thanks guys.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Depends on which brand you like.

For Miken, I'd get the Freak PT or the DC41. They also have exclusives.
Demarini, the Mercy, Juggy, Aftermath, Future, Omega, Or the Legacy. I have a 14' Aftermath that i just got from Bird25. A board bro, not the animal.
Easton i would recommend any of the Flex of IMX bats
Combat has good 1 and 2 pc bats. I have a 16' Combat Bhose thats fire. I bought it from Chile. The board bro, not the country.
Worth has the legit Legits. Too legit to quit. They have exclusives that are good too.
Boombah makes great bats, from what i hear.
Monsta makes great bats, but i hear the owner is a douche...never touched one though
Louisville sucks IMO, but some people like em.

cam2287

Was thinking about picking up something else tho... few of what I really wanted is not available unless your to spend 500 or more... but my next thought was the est xxl. Any thoughts on it?

Hogrider

Currently still the J3A. will be swinging the 17" Torch tonight.. I heard its a Red headed blonde brunette, Milf, Teen, Virgin, who loves 3 ways..Yeah that good.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
15 US AM.. Of course with 1100+ cuts on it I can not compare it to anything else in all fairness lol..

I have my t3's merica mercy etc that have hardly been touched cause my usam is rockin right now..

Est XXL is the best ASA bat this year
Thank you for this. I have been looking at getting the 30 oz Version of this bat to replace my Demarini One 27 oz. My Demarini is a great bat for most occasions, but I happen to play on a field thats only 250 on one of my leagues....easy Bombs on that field :D

chile

Bad Ape
You forgot a few...

12519643_1543495415945245_1061138797_n.jpg

4xtra

Player/Coach
Thank you for this. I have been looking at getting the 30 oz Version of this bat to replace my Demarini One 27 oz. My Demarini is a great bat for most occasions, but I happen to play on a field thats only 250 on one of my leagues....easy Bombs on that field :D
So is the Demarini ONE good for 52's??
I seen these test 375 NIW