Best Bat

Bigballa69

Banned User
I searched and searched and didn't see any threads about the best bats, so I ask the question.

What is the best ASA bat?

What is the best USSSA bat?

I personally use a wooden bat in my ASA league because I've hit some balls so far that people accuse me of using a shaved bat. I decided to do this, and I still hit 350' bombs in ASA.

Just curious.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
I searched and searched and didn't see any threads about the best bats, so I ask the question.

I personally use a wooden bat in my ASA league because I've hit some balls so far that people accuse me of using a shaved bat. I decided to do this, and I still hit 350' bombs in ASA.

Just curious.

Alter Egos are GTG:rolleyes:

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
Best bat for ASA. Bombat Church League ComposiAlloyTitaniMultiShell

Everything Else....Get a Freak...and forget softball alll together

rygu96

Addicted to Softballfans
Best bats

I have wondered this too but after years of trying many bats, it is all up to what feels good in your hands and in your mind!!!

I hit the best of the best and to make a long story short, the Mizuno wraths hit just as good and all the big name bats!!!!!

Find what you like and break her in!!!!!

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru

Just curious.

Instant Fail^^^^^:rolleyes:

greasyswing

Addicted to Softballfans
welcome to the hoar house noobie way to start off..... buckle up for some good old bashing. AS FOR BEST BATS I JUST SWING A SHAVED OR ROLLED STICK THEY ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. focker out......

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD

Just curious.

Big Bird is that you?

JeremieUSMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a nO0B and even I know this is the alter-ego of someone that's been a board member for a while.....LOL at everyone that takes this thread even remotely seriously.

Kramit

noob here as well and even i am sick of these threads...... Check out the bat reviews that are on this board. Look at the prices and see which one best fits you. the people you ask here have most likely done bat reviews