Best DeMarini bat

HiTsTiX#1

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok guys whats the best and most durable Demarini bat on the market right now? Looking to purchase one maybe if the price is right...

dmk15

Addicted to Softballfans
HOT & durable...

most would say OG stadium...

but for me, i would say Legend, i have easily 900+ hits on mine & its going strong...

UtahD

Coach
If you are going strictly with UTrip/NSA, I would have to go with the OG Stadium...J2U if you can find one or The One 1.20...

TRaj2327

You can't go wrong with just about any UTRIP DeMarini bat. If you want durability steer clear of the Legend and Cartel. Being that you are in SC, you could probably get by with just about any of them.

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
Do u know of anybody who has a og stadium 27oz

I DO!!! But you cant have. It's rattling like a rain stick and loud like a shotgun. She's my baby. Got about 1.2k cuts on her.

I saw one in the selling section not too long ago. Most places are out of the OG stadium in that weight at a decent price.

TRaj2327

Arguable. For durability hands down. There have been a couple freak cartels to last 1500 or so but not many. For a Stadium that number is common.

AmazingBats

D Nation
It just depends. The OG stadium is pretty durable. I didnt like the feel of it though. My cartel I had was at 1500 hits before I sold it so it had alot of cuts on it and was hotttttt!!!! My j2U i had was at 2500 hits before it busted. You may try the Stadium 2. It is supposed to be durable like the OG stadium and get super hot like the cartel. But you cant go wrong with any Demarini in the Utrip department that is. I dont play ASA so idk

zow237

Addicted to Softballfans
Id say J2u for durabilty and hot but flexy... Stadium Stiff flex durable and hot....Cartel stiff flex Just Hot till it breaks get something with a receipt ull be happy... and stadium 2 is an og stadium and cartel that had a baby

TRaj2327

More of a cartel with an endload to my understanding. Different barrel length, barrel material, and barrel feel than the OG stadium.