5. SSR2
6. SRV3/SRV4
7. SCN11BH
8. SRV5
9. SCX14 2nd Batch
10. SSR1

cb420

Addicted to Softballfans
The srv3 is definatly worth buying.I have a 26oz that is dropping bombs in 95 degrees.very slight rattle and the bat still looks great.

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
1. OG Flex
2. OG Ext
3. '08 Flex
4. SCN5/SCN7/SCN9
5. SSR2
6. SRV3/SRV4
7. SCN11BH
8. SRV5
9. SCX14 2nd Batch
10. SSR1

I'd probably do it like this:

1. SCX3/SCN3
2. SCN5/7/9
3. SCN11BH/SCN8
4. SCX14 (1000+ hits)
5. SSR2/SRV3/SRV4/SRV5
6. SSR1
7. Any other reveal

You could probably add in a few old school meatals as 6b considering the Reveal line really didn't perform well at all...

Of course # 5 (Speed Line) will get hotter faster than any one of the bats before it, but just not as hot considering the new standards...

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

1. SCX3/SCN3
2. SCN5/7/9
3. SCN11BH/SCN8
4. SCX14 (1000+ hits)
5. SSR2/SRV3/SRV4/SRV5
6. SSR1
7. Any other reveal

You could probably add in a few old school meatals as 6b considering the Reveal line really didn't perform well at all...

Of course # 5 (Speed Line) will get hotter faster than any one of the bats before it, but just not as hot considering the new standards...

This is the correct answer.

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
No B love? :confused:

Not too familiar with the Fastpitch ASA Eastons but for the prices they sell for, they must be right up there in performance...

I didn't want to do any of those bats injustice by putting them lower (or higher) than they should be... Maybe you can sprinkle the B's in there for me and we can have a MASTER list for the OP...

LoveyPSU

Sorry, wrong trajectory
Not too familiar with the Fastpitch ASA Eastons but for the prices they sell for, they must be right up there in performance...

I didn't want to do any of those bats injustice by putting them lower (or higher) than they should be... Maybe you can sprinkle the B's in there for me and we can have a MASTER list for the OP...

Only hit the 2B and 5B, but I'd put them both ahead of the SCN8.

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans

1. SCX3/SCN3
2. SCN5/7/9
3. SCN11BH/SCN8
4. SCX14 (1000+ hits)
5. SSR2/SRV3/SRV4/SRV5
6. SSR1
7. Any other reveal

I think it is safe to say that all the bats listed in 2 and 3 can be interchanged due to individual preference. Some take a little less time to break in but it really just comes down to what people like to swing more...