Best easton ASA only bat??

gratz71

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to buy a new easton bat but wanting to know what you guys thought was the best easton to buy right now. I am hearing a lot of good things about the L6.0 and for 179 doesnt seem like a bad buy. Any help would be appreciated. Also has to be ASA approved. Thanks

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
I like the L4. Everyone likes the L6. A few people like the B3.

So I guess it comes down to what you want, top shelf end loaded, inexpensive end loaded, or balanced?

gratz71

Addicted to Softballfans
44 375...is there going to be a difference between the 179 L6.0 and the other 299 Easton's? I've always swung worth so I just wanted to try something new.

JJK13

Addicted to Softballfans
L6, stupid hot with 44/375 and I'm not usually an Easton guy. Found a place with blems for $119.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO, I still think the sy98 is better... and the s2 is a close 2nd, especially if you like balanced 13.5" barrels.....

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Back to the ASA Only Easton topic...

My L4 is just staring to open up and have hit some lasers with it. Also, I'll say its probably one of the most durable "ASA onlys" I've swung. My L4 still looks mint.

Great bat.

jamesbaker1975

Back to the ASA Only Easton topic...

My L4 is just staring to open up and have hit some lasers with it. Also, I'll say its probably one of the most durable "ASA onlys" I've swung. My L4 still looks mint.

Great bat.

The topic said New. Asa eastons. Xl2. Is asa