best easton bats

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up guys? I'm going to be ordering a bat in a week or so and was wondering what easton bats you really recommend. I looked at some on this site, are the scn 19 any better than the 17s or 18s? I think I'm going with an easton cause it seems like everyone I see has a miken. Thanks

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
What do you play? I like, scratch that, LOVE my SRV4. But my favorite bat that I have is my Synergy Power Brett Helmer. I even use my SRV4 for NSA too.

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
What do you play? I like, scratch that, LOVE my SRV4. But my favorite bat that I have is my Synergy Power Brett Helmer. I even use my SRV4 for NSA too.

I play usssa, I did hear that their will be new rules after 2012 so that kind of sucks if I only get to use it for 5 seasons.

potnation

Starting Player
Helmers

The 11BH. When broken in the bat is deadly. You have to be able to hit the SS consistently though. The other night in league, I drilled one directly at the shortshop knee high. He reached to make the play, knocked the glove off of his hand, no lie. I could hear my teammates in the dugout laughing as I got to first. Best single I ever had.

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
The 11BH. When broken in the bat is deadly. You have to be able to hit the SS consistently though. The other night in league, I drilled one directly at the shortshop knee high. He reached to make the play, knocked the glove off of his hand, no lie. I could hear my teammates in the dugout laughing as I got to first. Best single I ever had.

Grey and white one right?

Gatorbait08

Addicted to Softballfans
I went to my local sports store to see if they had any top of the line eastons I could look at but they had nothing. So I went to academy and their selection wasn't to good at all. Guess I will just have to order one without swinging it. I think I'm going with the scn17bh