Best glove backpack out there

jd10

Came to make a bang
Do you own one? I came in ready to argue that my black ops bag is better, but the pics look pretty cool.

jb_onethree

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you own one? I came in ready to argue that my black ops bag is better, but the pics look pretty cool.

No but the sunglasses holder Oakley style is a winner. Hard shell glove backpack?! I'm digging this backpack

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
i saw this yesterday and almost went after it. the only issue i have with it is that i always take two gloves to the field (one for pitching, one for SS) and this doesnt seem to accommodate that. But i may just pick one up anyways.

jd10

Came to make a bang
i saw this yesterday and almost went after it. the only issue i have with it is that i always take two gloves to the field (one for pitching, one for SS) and this doesnt seem to accommodate that. But i may just pick one up anyways.

Same here...IF glove and OF glove. But on my blackops backpack, i keep my second glove in the shoe compartment, so maybe thats an option here since it has that spot too. We need to find someone who has one of these :)

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
i use the black ops roller with the shelf system put in so my gloves never sit flat or are lodged onto the handle of a bat. Maybe its just me but im way too OCD to have my glove travel in a way that even chances the possibility of deformation.

milesej05

The Rookie
The only problem I see with that bag is that if you carry any softballs in the main compartment that you will have to turn the bag upside down to get your shoes in. I had an old Easton backpack that was like that and I hated it

ghunt25

I almost bought a couple of the glove guardians from TOI a while back. Looks pretty sweet! Love the glove wrap.

ghunt25

Right now I have the Mizuno wrap. So, I'll probably stick with the wrap. Don't think the Guardian would fit, I bought the double version.

jd10

Came to make a bang
Is TOI now buck athletics? I was looking back up glove guardian and when i clicked TOI it took me to buck.