Best NSA 52/275 Balls

bbaum17

Starting Player
I'm wondering what is the best NSA approved 52/275 balls that are currently out there. We are currently hitting the Dudley Synthetic Thunder HyCon and the ball feels like mush with little to no pop. My league has banned all Apex and Wilson balls and also the AD Starr Tattoo Composite, Trump Evil and X-Rock, and the Dudley Advanced Thunder. Any suggestion? Recommendations between Synthetic, Composite, or Leather?

Maybe if your league stuck to the regular NSA approved equipment list things would be easier. Heck, a few of those balls aren't NSA legal anyway.

Synthetic cover .52s are garbage. I second the ZN Hycons.

tattooball

Your league director is an idiot. All of those banned balls you list except for Apex where .44/400 multilayer. All of the .52/275 from those companies are legal and approved for play.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Your league director is an idiot. All of those banned balls you list except for Apex where .44/400 multilayer. All of the .52/275 from those companies are legal and approved for play.

I 2nd this, I hate when LDs ban certain balls/bats that are 100% legal in championship play. Tell him he's a moron

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm wondering what is the best NSA approved 52/275 balls that are currently out there. We are currently hitting the Dudley Synthetic Thunder HyCon and the ball feels like mush with little to no pop. My league has banned all Apex and Wilson balls and also the AD Starr Tattoo Composite, Trump Evil and X-Rock, and the Dudley Advanced Thunder. Any suggestion? Recommendations between Synthetic, Composite, or Leather?

Buy composite balls.. Like bagelx2 said above the Thunder ZN hycons are great balls..

bbaum17

Starting Player
Have you guys tried out the Dudley Thunder Heat Hycon which is the leather cover? How do those stack up to the Thunder ZN Hycon?

moss33

Addicted to Softballfans
The Dudley Thunder Heat Hycon Fly very good have not had any problems hitting them out very good pop.

redruram

Addicted to Softballfans
We have used the Trump Stote 52/275 for the last three years without any problems. They are synthetic cover.