Best Pitching Machine?

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
Want one that I can use a battery with so I can just take to the fields and hit on my own.

Never heard of such a contraption...and if there were one I would imagine it would be quite pricey. Why not just hit off a tee to work on mechanics, or find a softball friend to pitch you bp!:D

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
If you get a portable pitching machine, you are going to need the automatic ball feeder as well so it will pitch to your without and operator. You can get the Firstpitch Baseline for a pretty good deal and the feeder as well. Check out their website. I don't know the cost as it has been a few years since I purchased mine.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
For the money (about 325) you can't beat the Wheeler Dealer. Putting the machine in front of home plate in line with pitching mound as close as you can get to real pitching. I hit 150-190 balls a day, as my avatar shows even in the snow.

Have been using one for about 8 yrs now. I use it every day all year round with no problems. I am on my 3rd one and looking to get a 4th as a backup. I like to have 2. While using one the other is recharging.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
For the money (about 325) you can't beat the Wheeler Dealer. Putting the machine in front of home plate in line with pitching mound as close as you can get to real pitching. I hit 150-190 balls a day, as my avatar shows even in the snow.

Have been using one for about 8 yrs now. I use it every day all year round with no problems. I am on my 3rd one and looking to get a 4th as a backup. I like to have 2. While using one the other is recharging.

Hey bro, Im from Boston, Ma. Nice to see another Ma. guy here. I looked that up seems legit. I like the snow bp:D May try to get one.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Hey bro, Im from Boston, Ma. Nice to see another Ma. guy here. I looked that up seems legit. I like the snow bp:D May try to get one.

I am from Marlboro and run a Senior program hear and play in two other senior leagues.

I love it and John is very good on service.

Just came in from a BP session. Shoveled a batting area at home plate throw down some speedy dry and away I go.

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a pop toss. It's not my favorite but it gets me swings when I'm tired of tee work and no one to pitch to me

Terrordome666

Addicted to Softballfans

there is a used one on ebay right now starting bid $175... but the guy has it listed as local pick up only. He is in Illinois if anyone is interested.

RLead

The ONE!
I will check out all that has been advised.

I have a soft toss but am looking to get as close to the real thing as possible for timing purposes.

Thanks all