Best Team Bat

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
I apologize if this question has been asked. Just wondering what opinions are for a team bat? IE a bat that will be used by most everyone on a team and is durable but also performs pretty well. Looking to buy for a co-ed team. Thanks.

timyoung

Panda Smash!
my team has used my Recoil for almost 2 full seasons and it still has good pop to it and it's held up...

Kramit

anything miken or easton. its co-ed; some people wouldnt be able to hit a golf ball out of the infield so a top of the line bat isnt a must

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
For the record I did search the forums and everytime I did search for 'team bat' it timed out. Tried about 20 times. Sorry for asking. Was looking at the recoil, but just wanted some opinions.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
I apologize if this question has been asked. Just wondering what opinions are for a team bat? IE a bat that will be used by most everyone on a team and is durable but also performs pretty well. Looking to buy for a co-ed team. Thanks.

Asa or Utrip? I would get something balanced for the girls... unless they can hit.

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
For the record I did search the forums and everytime I did search for 'team bat' it timed out. Tried about 20 times. Sorry for asking. Was looking at the recoil, but just wanted some opinions.

just breaking nuts, those two responses are the classics around these parts. Depends on the league and the bat restrictions, its its a softer ball and metal league you can't go wrong with the DeMarini 375, white steel, or F4.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
just remember that mikens weigh heavy, my 26 recoil weighs 28.4:eek:
how much you want to spend?
balanced, enloaded what have you used before?

Hannyy

Addicted to Softballfans
love the Recoil, but for the price you can't beat a NRG 500. Durable as h*ll and can still be found for < $150.

Country35

Banned User
team bats never work out the way they should....I would just get one that YOU like, you never know what the team will look like the next year

skpnb

Addicted to Softballfans
demarini creature is a pretty good team bat.. huge sweet spot and swings pretty balanced

cozzmokramer

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a EVO AX balanced 30oz bat that was my personal bat. Somehow or another I was nice enough to let my co-ed team use it as a team bat. Obviously it broke... I knew it wasnt' a durable bat when I bought it. Anyway, just looking for a good team bat that would be similar but more durable.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Our team bats are an LS SB27 and an SSR1... A lot of the girls like the SB27 for some reason and most of the guys like the SSR1. Both are good and affordable and failry durable.

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans

You are going to get hated to not include ASA, NSA, searched for some bats and list a few etc to get thoughts.

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a EVO AX balanced 30oz bat that was my personal bat. Somehow or another I was nice enough to let my co-ed team use it as a team bat. Obviously it broke... I knew it wasnt' a durable bat when I bought it. Anyway, just looking for a good team bat that would be similar but more durable.

How much do you have to spend?:) I see evo's for 80 bucks...
Juggy, scn8, recoils, freak 98 are good, but cost $$$

Last edited: