Best Travel bag!!!

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
Looking to find the best roller bag for travel, I want to be able fit all my cloths and stuff in one bag and don't have to worry about another spare bag for extra stuff

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I really like my no errors roller. I've had it 3 months or so and I have done a lot of traveling with it. The zippers haven't broken and the material hasn't ripped. I normally cary 5-6 bats and have cramed 8 in it. I carry extra clothes to the fields in mine, plus 5 gloves, a dozen balls, and my cleats. I also liled the boombah beast with shelves and the black ops if you like a smaller roller.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I use the Mike Championship Bag. It is a little bulky and the shelves are useless but I am able to pack enough for 4 days with 2 bats. It just makes the 50# limit.

I prefer the 3N2 bag but their quality hasn't been the greatest lately.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I really like my no errors roller. I've had it 3 months or so and I have done a lot of traveling with it. The zippers haven't broken and the material hasn't ripped. I normally cary 5-6 bats and have cramed 8 in it. I carry extra clothes to the fields in mine, plus 5 gloves, a dozen balls, and my cleats. I also liled the boombah beast with shelves and the black ops if you like a smaller roller.

You stay under 50# with all that?