best Utrip Ball...

DaMerts

Addicted to Softballfans
we are using the new worth 40/325. the league is wanting to change to a different ball for fear of losing teams...

i was asked to look around and find a good 44 core ball for the mens league only, the coed and church league will continue to use the 40/325..

only thing the compression must stay around the 400 mark...any ideas...???

iowa_kid

Manager
there are a lot of good 44/400 balls out there... use the search function.. i have the option of any 44 cor ball.. we have used the evil 44 525-575 balls a couple times.. but we always uses 44/400.. we have used dudley sy, heats, zn, and ta's in the past have used the gold dots(suck), and i just ordered some evil microcells.. so far the best were the ta's but hard to find and getting pricey because of it.. the zn's werent too far behind under normal weather conditions but the ta's really stood out in the heat.. sy is good for first couple innings... i've heard real good things with the microcells, i have used them in 325lb ballds and really liked them.. so we will see... there are a bunch of options you have to figure out your price point(are you buying for whole league or just your team? and whats the budget) have heard real good things for the trump stotes on the cheaper side.. but pretty much all of these balls will be outperforming your 325's

TM33DK

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're playing in a USSSA league it might be difficult to find 44/400 (Elite) balls since manufacturers aren't making them any longer since the M and Plus balls were approved. I would suggest contacting a Trump dealer to see what they can offer for your league.

DaMerts

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're playing in a USSSA league it might be difficult to find 44/400 (Elite) balls since manufacturers aren't making them any longer since the M and Plus balls were approved. I would suggest contacting a Trump dealer to see what they can offer for your league.

i found some 44/400, it's a worth ball, but hopefully it'll be a decent ball.....has to be better then what they're using now...

TM33DK

Addicted to Softballfans
Will your league let you use balls from other associations if the COR and Comp. meet their criteria? If so, you might look around for NSA balls. There are still quite a few 44/400 balls. I would go with the Trump X-Rocks.

FrozenRopes#10

Addicted to Softballfans
Will your league let you use balls from other associations if the COR and Comp. meet their criteria? If so, you might look around for NSA balls. There are still quite a few 44/400 balls. I would go with the Trump X-Rocks.

my leagues Utrip but allows any league balls as long as the cor/comp meets the .44/400 or lower criteria so im going with the NSA balls myself. For Georgia heat and humidity will prolly go with the NSA Evils. Any real diff. in the TA's, XRocks, and Evils? Ive seen TAs are the better balls but Evils have the microcell for the humidity. Lemme know what yall think. Will prolly pick up some of each.

TIA