best utrip TPS out of the new stuff

thevipofdbz

Damme 00mega
Mainly what to know what the top utrip tps bat. I currently own a catalyst and a red nexus. How do the new model like the tritons and the ohmaha stack up to the old bats.

I know I am going to here OG Nexus and sb34 but be side those what are the best ones.

From my experience the cat and red nexus are about the same, both are hot and have about 10ft over there asa counter pats.

Let me know what you think thanks. Any comparison would be good swing feel, impact. similarities.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
PM koolaid.. he will tell you everything you need to know about every utrip TPS, pretty sure he's hit them all..

kidcatty

"Life's a garden..Dig it"
That's what I heard too about the sbxtb triton. I haven't hit one yet. Maybe I'll pick one up.

kja

Da Gooooochi
Yeah the 2010 utip Tritons are sick. Both the endloaded and the balanced are really nice sticks.

KoolAid

Questions

Shot a PM back to you bro.......Thanks Adam. Tell Fucca that I am thinking of picking back up with him next season :0)

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
here is a vote for the sbxte!!! i am quite pleased with it so far, and i am definitely no masher!!

pbuff

Addicted to Softballfans
Red Nexus! Had mine for over 2 years now, has a slight rattle but it drops bombs! Swung the new Triton, my teammate has one that isn't quite broken in yet, so it still sounds like an aluminum bat.