Best Wheeled Bat Bags (Wondering)

Naptownkram

Addicted to Softballfans
What bag do you have or like the most and how many softball bats can you get in your bag!!!

Ive heard Blackops is the best bag out?

Also wondering about these:

1)Combat Pro Event Bag (Heard this bag is pretty much same bag as the blackops?)

2)Tanel 360 Rage Bag

3) No Errors Dinger (Best Wheels for a roller bag out there?)

4)Easton Walk Off

5)Louisville Slugger Series 9

Thanks just looking for a little more info.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I'm pretty happy with my black ops. Can fit 6 bats in it pretty easy, (4 in the sleeves and 2 down the sides) I did see a review on YouTube where a guy fit 8 bats in it but I would be afftaid to bust the zipper. From what I've heard the combat pro event is almost identical to the black ops and $40 cheaper.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
-Black Ops & Tanel 360 will get most of the thumbs ups and are the cream of the crop. I personally own the black Ops and think its great, not $200 great, but great if you don't pay retail (which not many do). I have heard hit and miss for the QC of the Dinger so I tend to stay away.

-My personal favs for the $$$ are the 3N2 go bag and the Diamond boost wheeled. Unfortunately the Diamond has the smaller wheels, but the 3N2 is pretty legit for the price.

-Honorable mentions:

The M-Powered Xcellsior which I saw a demo of and thought it was very impressive if you need a lot of room for bats. It does not have the organization capabilities of the Black ops and Tanel but comfortably holds 8 slowpitch bats with great quality (probably could hold 10-12 crammed).

The other one new for this year is the Karma heavy duty bat bag with wheels. It will be at a more affordable price. It is an overseas company that often makes bags that any manufacture can slap their name and logo on for a price. Many companies use Karma, mainly softball "apparel" companies who will remain nameless and each add their own little tweaks to the design. A little bit lower quality but guys tend to gravitate to them due to brand loyalty/team package deals, winning team bags at tourneys or being able to pick them up cheap at tent/trailer sales at tourneys.

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Tanel 360 all the way. If and when mine dies I'll be getting another one. There's a red one in really good shape at my PIAS for $50 I'm debating buying just to have it as a backup.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
Another vote for the tanel 360.
I got rid of mine because my team bought us boombah beast bags.
Terrible decision.