For Trade Best Youth Fastpitch bat???

yahtzee3

Need helping finding out what's the best Youth Fastpitch bat out right now.

She swings a 30/20.

Wondering about the Xeno, mako, Louisville x12, easton fs3 or any other bat that is better I didn't mention. Thanks.

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
If I had to do it all over again and were available: a broken in Phenix, 1B, 6B, 4B/5B(had some that weighed the same)
Real world options: Mako, CF5/6/7s, LXT, Easton Speeds, very hot Legit(durability hit/miss), Freak

Last edited:

Jallen

Addicted to Softballfans
Big strong kid i would go with a 1b. If not get a 31/20 cf5 2012 or 2013. Some of the best 10u bats ever made.

yahtzee3

Thanks for the replies, I should've mentioned it needs to have the USSSA 1.20 stamp on it as well.

rain

Addicted to Softballfans
You can get some great deals on Makos right now. ..that's be my 1st choice for newer bats, followed by CF5 or CF8

Houstonken

Addicted to Softballfans
This question has no right answer. It's like asking what is the best car, best beer, most attractive woman in the world. Its clear to me that the "best" or most popular bats have a geographical component to them. In Houston, the Xeno is the bat that everyone likes. I've heard HS girls and some dads talk about how "hot" the 2012 version was compared to the 2013 version. My friends in California swear by the Mako.

My feelings are that all the premium bats from the major bat companies are virtually identical. All of the women in the College World Series swung the school bats provided to them by Easton/Louisville etc. Some of the bats were 3 years old. Some of the bats were almost brand new. Assuming all the bats are in compliance with the 1.20 stamp, I suspect robot testing would reveal a variation of 1-3 feet on a 200 foot fly ball.

The last 3 bats that I have bought my daughter have been used. I like the $150+ savings and the fact that they are already broken in. I've never had a problem with cracking a bat. She's outgrown the 3 bats before they've been broken. Her current bat is a 2013 Xeno that has been rock solid for her.

Golf drivers are another product that has been technologically capped like softball bats. I read a fascinating article that the golf manufacturers have been studying sound and color as determinative factors for buying drivers.

yahtzee3

This question has no right answer. It's like asking what is the best car, best beer, most attractive woman in the world. Its clear to me that the "best" or most popular bats have a geographical component to them. In Houston, the Xeno is the bat that everyone likes. I've heard HS girls and some dads talk about how "hot" the 2012 version was compared to the 2013 version. My friends in California swear by the Mako.

My feelings are that all the premium bats from the major bat companies are virtually identical. All of the women in the College World Series swung the school bats provided to them by Easton/Louisville etc. Some of the bats were 3 years old. Some of the bats were almost brand new. Assuming all the bats are in compliance with the 1.20 stamp, I suspect robot testing would reveal a variation of 1-3 feet on a 200 foot fly ball.

The last 3 bats that I have bought my daughter have been used. I like the $150+ savings and the fact that they are already broken in. I've never had a problem with cracking a bat. She's outgrown the 3 bats before they've been broken. Her current bat is a 2013 Xeno that has been rock solid for her.

Golf drivers are another product that has been technologically capped like softball bats. I read a fascinating article that the golf manufacturers have been studying sound and color as determinative factors for buying drivers.

I understand what you are saying, I was just trying to gauge what people's opinions were that have used these bats and seen others used before.

thanks for the information.

rain

Addicted to Softballfans
deals

where is a good place for me to find one of these good deals?

thanks for the info.
I missed winning a Torq by $8.00 on the bay that went NIW for 158.00. I didn't even want it but the price was so low LOL. I saw a used Mako for 95.00

jw215

Addicted to Softballfans
You can find 2015 Mako's, 2015 Xeno's and Miken Freak Blacks for $150-$165 NIW shopping around right now.