Better option than utrip flipper aftermath??

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Hi all,

Picked up an OG blue barrel flipper aftermath (asa) and love it. Wanting to get a utrip bat with a similar barrel/endloading. Is there a better option than the black barrel? (can be found for cheap).

Open to any brand but I really do like the swing of the of bat I have.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Get a Miken or Worth 0.5 oz EL or balanced bat. They swing similar to an OG aftermath. A utrip Reckoning is an awesome option too

Jusrah99

It felt differerent to me for some reason. I am a huge fan of the ASA AM and i didnt like its Utrip counterpart...

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I swing the uflip and yes it's different than the ASA version. Took me a couple rounds of BP to get used to it. Its webbing now and spitting fire. I like it. I'll swing it until my F30 gets here and broken in.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a dinger slinger now. Gonna hit with it this weekend and see if it's any better than the uflips I've had.

Ballisttic

Star Player
Hi all,

Picked up an OG blue barrel flipper aftermath (asa) and love it. Wanting to get a utrip bat with a similar barrel/endloading. Is there a better option than the black barrel? (can be found for cheap).

Open to any brand but I really do like the swing of the of bat I have.

Thanks in advance for any advice
Pretty much any bat with a thumb print stamp is a better option than the uflip so you have alot of options.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
The slinger is much better than the previous uflips. I'd still take the db44 and the newbreed over it though.

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Pretty much any bat with a thumb print stamp is a better option than the uflip so you have alot of options.

So does this mean that all other utrip bats are better than the uflip? Or does the uflip (black barrel 2016) not have a thumb print?

Sorry I've been out of the game for a couple years..

Does the spec.1 have a thumb print? Someone mentioned it was legit, and it looks like you can find one fairly easily, will that out perform some of the more recent utrip bats?

Again, thanks everyone for the advise here, hoping to stick with demarini, but might consider a miken..

Ballisttic

Star Player
Most utrip bats are better than the uflip. i am sure there is a bat that the uflip is better than cause i haven,t tried all utrip bats.
uflip does have a stamp.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Why no love for the uflip? Now that I am used to it, I love it. Having a hard time putting it down to break in my F30. It's webbing all over the barrel. Thinking about picking another up. IMO it's underrated.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
To me, flippers are good at hitting the low compression balls. But when it comes to usssa/GSL and the harder balls, the flippers just don't hit anywhere near as good as other bats. I could possibly see it being used in nsa on the 52/275 balls.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Interesting. Believe we hit the Classic M's around here. Bat seems to do just fine for me. Hopefully going to try a dinger slinger this weekend and see if I can compare the two. I guess bats perform different for everyone.

Jusrah99

To me, flippers are good at hitting the low compression balls. But when it comes to usssa/GSL and the harder balls, the flippers just don't hit anywhere near as good as other bats. I could possibly see it being used in nsa on the 52/275 balls.

I was hitting 44 375's 350'...

It's up there with other bats IMO, probably won't last long...