Big props

JK21

VETERAN
Big Props to Premier/Easton out of Connecticut. One of my teammates left his bat in the dugout at the N.I.T. in NH. Premier played next and grabbed the bat. Steve got in touch with me and will get the bat back to my teammate. Believe in Karma. I found Premiers white Easton bat on the fence and ran it over to them before they left for the other field. Now they found our bat and with no issues will get it to us. With all the B.S. that suurounds softball lately, it is nice to see a positive. Also thanks to GR8ONE for picking it up down in Connecticut next weekend. I may not be able to go and play in the majors tournament.

mlpower

Swingin'!
Thanks to everyone that contributed here. JK21, big thanks to you and Premier/Easton for doing the right thing. I owe beers!!!!

Will B

DeMarini Nation
Yeah, Big Props!!!! More times than not this kind of story ends up being a loss. One of our guys left a glove in Derry on Saturday, Never to be seen again. If any of you guys might have an idea where it might be, it will be greatly appreciated if we can get it back. Thanks in advance.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Definitely good news -- although, I don't know how people can leave without their stuff like that :)