Big Vick @ Rallytime Sports

Scoop13

Banned User
Has anyone every dealt with this guy. I have a trade getting set up and I just want to make sure I cover all my bases. I've never heard anything bad, but I would like to hear something good before this goes through.

Sonny

I've never done a deal with him but he's been around for ever and I've never seen anything bad.. I'm sure you'll be ok

*isn't he small vick now??*

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
I've dealt with him in the past and he has always been fine from what I've seen.

HC70

Addicted to Softballfans
Scoop13 said:
Has anyone every dealt with this guy. I have a trade getting set up and I just want to make sure I cover all my bases. I've never heard anything bad, but I would like to hear something good before this goes through.

A guy on my team traded in some used bats to him and got a PST. Deal went smooth.

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
I have personally dealt with him, and he is a class act. I would recommend doing business with him if he has what you want.

MikeL

Giant Jap
Biggie is the man. This is the kind of guy you want to deal with when purchasing from non-retail stores, hell hes better than most retail stores! Biggie or should I say smalls now :) is a real class act, cant go wrong bro.