Bignasty 420 not gtg

steve dsgs

Manager
I bought a bat from him two months ago bat was lost in shipping he agreed to refund my money when he got insurance check. He sent me half of the money up front,but hasn't sent the other half that was 1st week of may still no money don't deal with this guy he hasn't been online since 5-20-09. So i am out $60.00 not gtg:

HABADAWOOSAA

I'm The Suck.
Well what info do you have for him maybe someone can get a hold of him for you. just a thought these people are crazy on this site one guy got a hold of someone’s mommy to get her to help. You never know what the SBF nation can do for you.

steve dsgs

Manager
patrick bryant from canada he is also with combatants he officialy sent me half the money on may 7 with an attached note from paypal that says i will send $60.00 owed as soon as i get the insurance check. havent heard from him since

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
has he stayed in communication? were it me I would just pay the $60 out of pocket, but if he's waiting on the insurance claim those wheels turn pretty slowly and it may not have reached his hands yet.

Code3

I bought a bat from him two months ago bat was lost in shipping he agreed to refund my money when he got insurance check. He sent me half of the money up front,but hasn't sent the other half that was 1st week of may still no money don't deal with this guy he hasn't been online since 5-20-09. So i am out $60.00 not gtg:

C'mon Give the guy his $60 bucks...Wtf does he have to do with your insurance claim....Pay up Sucka......:mad:

ReyII

Putangina Mo
If you ask nicely maybe he will pay up...

Please BigNasty pay the man.....See how hard was that folks.:D

steve dsgs

Manager
this is been going on since april when i first bought the bat and he told me he would have his insurance check 5 days after he sent the first 60 bucks. so i guess he screwed me outta 60 dollars