Buyer Beware Bigpap72 BUYER BEWARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Purchased & paid (via paypal) Bigpap72 for a new pair of UA cleats on Nov. 18th.(sunday)

Monday I get notified shp. label was created. Great

Later Monday Bigpap tells me he cant find them, asks me to give him a day or two to look for them. His post stated he had them for sale, it was bumped up by HIM that Sunday.

Tuesday I ask him whats up on the cleats, Tuesday night he finally answers me. Bigpap tells me "yea I forgot, I gave them away". I tell him send back my paypal.

Late last night he sends me a pm stating people dont like the truth or to hear it. What can this guy be thinking. Bigpap says paypal is sent, I check my paypal 3-5 or longer to get my money back as tranaction is pending.

Why would a guy with all his GTGS pull this ? Seen it all. Bigpap72 signature goes on about character, not seeing it

I mean we are talking about $30 which wont kill me. Just seems like Bigpap72 would take care of this. Dont like to do this to another member but feel justified in doing & want to warn other members about Bigpap72.

I also contacted a moderator and he said i was GTG to throw up a Buyer Beware thread on this.

Hopefully this appears on I Trader.......Figured it out

BUYER BEWARE

Last edited:

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I did a deal with him a while ago for a "returnable z1000", which had markings on the endcap. He said he ought it niw from. Store, but we obviously lying. Gave me a hard time when I wanted to send it back. He finally agreed to take it back and refund me, but he wouldn't refund me my return shipping...he was a bit of a jerk about it too.

BIGPAP72

Ok give me a day or two. I am in the middle of a renovation and didn't see them with my gear. I will give a thorough look tomorrow.
UA Cleats,Dont get this, got a notice u already sent me a pkg early this morning. Is something mixed up here ?
Hey bro sorry about this. Apparently I gave these to a friend when I started my renovations. I am sorry and refund is being sent. This makes me feel like an ass
So where is the refund, as we both know it takes 10 seconds to send $
Next this is very chitty of u, would never do anything with u again. U gave them away & u couldnt remember that, LOL
I think u didnt ask for a gift & saw shp. charges to Wa. & saw u werent making that much on the cleats.
This is a buyer beware, so much for all your good sayings in your signature.
Hey waiting on my paypal.
WOW
WOW sorry for being honest. I know its a quality not many people have anymore and do not know how to react to it. Its a simple mistake. No need to try and bad mouth me. that was unnecessary. Your payment has been refunded.

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Bigpap72

Yeah, I did a deal with him a while ago for a "returnable z1000", which had markings on the endcap. He said he ought it niw from. Store, but we obviously lying. Gave me a hard time when I wanted to send it back. He finally agreed to take it back and refund me, but he wouldn't refund me my return shipping...he was a bit of a jerk about it too.

Thanks for letting us know, again looks like Bigpap72 is having trouble with the truth, still have not got my money back from him yet.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok give me a day or two. I am in the middle of a renovation and didn't see them with my gear. I will give a thorough look tomorrow.
UA Cleats,Dont get this, got a notice u already sent me a pkg early this morning. Is something mixed up here ?
Hey bro sorry about this. Apparently I gave these to a friend when I started my renovations. I am sorry and refund is being sent. This makes me feel like an ass
Next this is very chitty of u, would never do anything with u again. U gave them away & u couldnt remember that, LOL
I think u didnt ask for a gift & saw shp. charges to Wa. & saw u werent making that much on the cleats.
WOW
WOW sorry for being honest. I know its a quality not many people have anymore and do not know how to react to it. Its a simple mistake. No need to try and bad mouth me. that was unnecessary. Your payment has been refunded.

What is this jibberish? How about giving the guy a refund?

WOW

blah, blah, blah. lies, lies, lies.

just refund SJK and get it the **** over with. what's the problem? why is it so hard??

agreed. i don't think this guy knows what hes saying. it's all jumbled up. again, what's so hard about just giving the refund and getting it over with?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I'm the mod mentioned by the OP, and for the sake of clarification, I didn't say that putting up the Buyer Beware was GTG, but that the OP was well within his rights to do so. As far as the refund, he told me on the 20th that it was refunded, but that paypal had put it in a 3-5 day hold (I don't know if it's a straight 3-5 days, or business days).

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Bigpap72

I'm the mod mentioned by the OP, and for the sake of clarification, I didn't say that putting up the Buyer Beware was GTG, but that the OP was well within his rights to do so. As far as the refund, he told me on the 20th that it was refunded, but that paypal had put it in a 3-5 day hold (I don't know if it's a straight 3-5 days, or business days).

Thanks guys, still havent received my paypal funds back.
H.Hacker, funny thing his ad for the cleats is still up. Why ?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Thanks guys, still havent received my paypal funds back.
H.Hacker, funny thing his ad for the cleats is still up. Why ?
Don't know. He can delete it, or he can ask a mod to. If he's not bumping it though, it's not a big deal. I'm sure I have selling threads up for stuff that I had listed on here, that I stopped paying attention to when it didn't sell, and then moved the item locally.

second2noone

yeah funny i was thinking the same thing. Can't understand what seller is trying to say. I guess paypal on hold for some reason for clearing, hopefully it gets cleared up. Thanks for the heads up.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
WOW

I hope that when you came back on at 1:18am you at least sent some sort of readable response to this guy, but if past history is a predictor of the future I assume nothing like this has happened.

It's a good thing you have that Platinum Status Member of the GDC in your sig. :rolleyes:

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
yeah funny i was thinking the same thing. Can't understand what seller is trying to say. I guess paypal on hold for some reason for clearing, hopefully it gets cleared up. Thanks for the heads up.

It's several PM's from both the buyer and seller crammed together. I'll break it down for you:

Seller- Ok give me a day or two. I am in the middle of a renovation and didn't see them with my gear. I will give a thorough look tomorrow.

Buyer- UA Cleats,Dont get this, got a notice u already sent me a pkg early this morning. Is something mixed up here ?

Seller- Hey bro sorry about this. Apparently I gave these to a friend when I started my renovations. I am sorry and refund is being sent. This makes me feel like an ass

Buyer- So where is the refund, as we both know it takes 10 seconds to send $

Seller- WOW

BIGPAP72

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Nov 19, 2012 Payment From paul kopick RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.You have refunded this payment in full. Details $30.00 USD -$1.17 USD $28.83 USD

Related Transactions
Nov 20, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$30.00 USD $0.87 USD -$29.13 USD
Nov 20, 2012 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $29.13 USD $0.00 USD $29.13 USD

Sent to:
paul kopick
Email:
[email protected]
Total amount:
-$30.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.87 USD
Net amount:
-$29.13 USD

Date:
Nov 20, 2012
Time:
14:05:37 EST
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $29.13 USD to paul kopick with PayPal
looks like a refund to me

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
why you gotta rub this in peoples faces?...

Original Transaction
Nov 19, 2012 Payment From paul kopick RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.You have refunded this payment in full. Details $30.00 USD -$1.17 USD $28.83 USD

Related Transactions
Nov 20, 2012 Refund Completed ... -$30.00 USD $0.87 USD -$29.13 USD
Nov 20, 2012 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $29.13 USD $0.00 USD $29.13 USD

Sent to:
paul kopick
Email:
[email protected]
Total amount:
-$30.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.87 USD
Net amount:
-$29.13 USD

Date:
Nov 20, 2012
Time:
14:05:37 EST
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $29.13 USD to paul kopick with PayPal
looks like a refund to me

dri6.gif

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
So, he sends you $30 and you **** up, you feel its ok to not give him ALL his money back? You should be shot

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
my thoughts exactly ^ pansy move if you ask me. hopefully poepl learn from this experience and realize that hes not gtg

BIGPAP72

So, he sends you $30 and you **** up, you feel its ok to not give him ALL his money back? You should be shot

No he didn't send as gift. If you read the entire column you would have noticed that. Threat noted. I am waiting.

squirt

strokin and swingin
There is a lot of drama for a bunch of grown men. I gotta tell ya, I don't see how anyone could post something for sale then forget they had already given them away.:rolleyes:

BIGPAP72

There is a lot of drama for a bunch of grown men. I gotta tell ya, I don't see how anyone could post something for sale then forget they had already given them away.:rolleyes:

Its been up for sale awhile. I recently gave cleats to friend with a bunch of things. I forgot it happens. Didn't hide anything. Buyer got all bent out of shape.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

Really? I started listing a Vinci last month that I completely forgot that I gave to a friend's brother over the summer (his car was broken into when he was doing volunteer work and some of his gear was stolen). I realized I no longer had it only when I went to look for it to take pictures. Had I chosen to list it without the pics (which I rarely do), I'd have been in the same boat as Bigpap.

My gut reaction is that it was an honest mistake...I really don't think he was looking for a short term loan of $30.

sjk103098

Its a situation.......
Buyer beware

Yes, exactly,
Update, I got my total $30 refund from paypal last night.
What a hassle dealing with this.

Anyways people are aware of how Bigpap72 does his buisness.
So BUYER BEWARE

deepsearufio

Ive never had a problem with bigpap72, and i agree with him that mistakes happen in, my book he is GTG. but i do think the refund should have been the full $30 gift or no gift.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Ive never had a problem with bigpap72, and i agree with him that mistakes happen in, my book he is GTG. but i do think the refund should have been the full $30 gift or no gift.

I agree with that. The OP shouldn't be out a dime...if paypal is taking anything, it should be from Bigpap.

BIGPAP72

buyer got a full $30 refund. I am shocked that a man would react like this over a mistake that he was made aware of the whole time. I guess those with no life rely on SBF for there EGO boost. Its sad that this thread is even around. I guess I could stoop to his childish level and return the feedback. I will and have gone out of my way to make a buyer happy if there is ever a problem. I relly liked his comment about me needing the $30 for another deal. HAH I am retired.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Yes, exactly,
Update, I got my total $30 refund from paypal last night.
What a hassle dealing with this.

Anyways people are aware of how Bigpap72 does his buisness.
So BUYER BEWARE

You need to add this thread to the iTrader feedback.

buyer got a full $30 refund. I am shocked that a man would react like this over a mistake that he was made aware of the whole time. I guess those with no life rely on SBF for there EGO boost. Its sad that this thread is even around. I guess I could stoop to his childish level and return the feedback. I will and have gone out of my way to make a buyer happy if there is ever a problem. I relly liked his comment about me needing the $30 for another deal. HAH I am retired.

Oh goodie, what would a BB or NGTG thread be without the inevitable quips and butthurt backlash.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

Leaving retaliatory false negative feedback can be a bannable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.