Birmingham, AL!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Well just got to Birmingham, gonna be here for 6 months! What in the hell is there to do in this place? I won't be able to do anything for a couple weeks, but here pretty soon I'll have a little time here and there to play or go hit if anyone wants to hit me up!

OxfordMach

The Veteran
i live off of 280 bout a mile south of the 459 loop.. you??? what kinda car you drive??? gotta be chevy with that sn

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
i live off of 280 bout a mile south of the 459 loop.. you??? what kinda car you drive??? gotta be chevy with that sn

Lol wow... I'm staying in an extended stay place on 280 about 2 miles from 459S o.0

I drive an 09 Impala, but one of my goals is to build a nasty LSX for a street car of some sort.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
hell i live behind the home depot on 280 we are really close together

I'd say so! We'll have to go do some BP sometime soon. I don't have anything with me besides a bag with batting gloves and a fielding glove. Had to sell my bat and left the bp balls for the guys back home :(

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds good... i am lacking on bp balls but we will work it out

I need to buy some to take back home anyway, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I don't have any way to ship anything to myself here but if I did I'd totally buy some Evil BP balls.

OxfordMach

The Veteran
there are a few places that i have seen.. there is a big complex off of 31 close to down town... it is where they have black worlds i think

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
i am sure we could get out there... i havent really looked buy i dont see that being a issue

We'll just tell them who we are. They're understand :p

I'm stocking up on bats since I'm down here makin lots-o-mulah but I still need some BP balls, that's next on the list. I got some shipping stuff worked out with the hotel so I'm just sending everything here.

OxfordMach

The Veteran
601-918 7479. name is drew... i work thur,fri, and sat. off sunday then work mon, tues, wends, then i am off for a week. just let me know

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
601-918 7479. name is drew... i work thur,fri, and sat. off sunday then work mon, tues, wends, then i am off for a week. just let me know
That's quite a schedule I must say lol. I'll definitely hit you up here pretty soon. Gotta have some balls to hit first, I don't think we'd look very cool out there just swinging bats and running around lol