BJ Fulk 2?

Aaron7

Star Player
Has anybody heard anything about or seen the BJ Fulk 2? Worth returns said that is what they will be switching to on April 1st for warranty returns. The BJ Fulk is currently on backorder for return.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
i saw a fulk this weekend with a white endcap. maybe that's it. or is that how the newer ones are made? or was the one i saw a funny one?

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
surely they didnt just pop a white endcap in them and call em Fulk 2. But with worth u never know really

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
Resmondo said that some of the newer fulks are using white end caps due to a surplus on the Titan reloads end caps..

iowa_kid

Manager
Don't know why they didn't just use the mayhem xl as fulk 2.. Unless it's gonna be either balanced again or more like 454 or Titan line

ocisme

Addicted to Softballfans
im sure it will be the balanced model they already have a .5 and full oz endload. they usually have 1 of each

Hall8894

The Rookie
Has anybody heard anything about or seen the BJ Fulk 2? Worth returns said that is what they will be switching to on April 1st for warranty returns. The BJ Fulk is currently on backorder for return.

No I haven't heard or seen a BJ Fulk 2 I have a replacement it's just the 2012 model and it's retarded