Bj Fulk sick reviews

haze4955

Manager
I picked up one and thought they were supposed to be hot out of
Wrapper.... Put over 200 cuts on it(dudley zn dudley stadium. Launch 650 evil balls) and it's still stiff... What's the deal on this
Stick?

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
well obviously its gonna feel stiffer than a legit being a one piece bat; but it has very good pop out of the wrapper and will get better after 200 cuts. I don't understand how it hasn't opened up with that type of ball. I would totally advise that you don't hit distance balls with this bat. IMO very good sleeper bat.

convectuoso

The Veteran
swing harder broseph... my Jeff Hall sick is crazy right now.. probably about 200 cuts or so maybe less

Which model year? Teammate had the SBSKRA & it was hotter out of the wrapper than my SBSKJA & I prematurely gave up on mine when I bought an AM last yr. Looking to maybe add a Worth to the bag & prefer 1 pc EL.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Im about to get one of these in a warranty return for my 454 sick resmonodo, the orange and blue one. Hopefully they open up as fast as everyone else is saying

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
Which model year? Teammate had the SBSKRA & it was hotter out of the wrapper than my SBSKJA & I prematurely gave up on mine when I bought an AM last yr. Looking to maybe add a Worth to the bag & prefer 1 pc EL.

I have the 2015 Jeff Hall sick pink with white handle. Utrip

JBT2020

The Veteran

Retired my first bat today, getting ready to send it in for my return. Was told I would get the BJ Fulk usssa