Black DC 41

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Well last night I got to hit a 27oz Black DC41 with maybe 100 cuts on it. I hit it side by side with my asa og Aftermath, DNA, and a 14 Aftermath. Let's just say I want a DC41 in the worst way after last night. This thing is straight fire!

Anyway from the research I have done the Freak Black looks to be the same bat? The reason I ask is I would like to get an ASA bat to compliment the DC41 I will get now. I haven't followed Miken for a while so any help is appreciated. If I swing a 27 oz Black DC41 comfortably what weight ASA Black should I go? I assume 28 since everyone says they are very balanced??

Thx MB

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Well last night I got to hit a 27oz Black DC41 with maybe 100 cuts on it. I hit it side by side with my asa og Aftermath, DNA, and a 14 Aftermath. Let's just say I want a DC41 in the worst way after last night. This thing is straight fire!

Anyway from the research I have done the Freak Black looks to be the same bat? The reason I ask is I would like to get an ASA bat to compliment the DC41 I will get now. I haven't followed Miken for a while so any help is appreciated. If I swing a 27 oz Black DC41 comfortably what weight ASA Black should I go? I assume 28 since everyone says they are very balanced??

Thx MB

28oz because of 1/2oz endload....28 for the black should fit u real nice!!!

Ballisttic

Star Player
I have a 28oz asa freak black, 28oz freak 12 and just ordered a 27oz black dc 41 due to the dc having a heavy endload.

All bat are of the same material and really hot.