Black Friday results?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
All I bought was a jimmer stick. Figured I should actually try and get better if I'm going to spend money on other stuff to get better.

Clblay

Would be nice if they drop to $100. I was tempted to pick up either a Ghost or Blue Line at $140. Seems you guys think they will still have plenty of these left after Christmas....I can wait......maybe.....

chile

Bad Ape
Would be nice if they drop to $100. I was tempted to pick up either a Ghost or Blue Line at $140. Seems you guys think they will still have plenty of these left after Christmas....I can wait......maybe.....

if you swing a popular weight, you may be left out in the cold...

Bow Commander

Received and opened the A2000 I ordered the other day. I'm sure most have seen this glove online before, but here's a couple pics before I pop the tags. It sure is a looker in person. I'm all for classic colors, saddle tan being my favorite, but I appreciate this flamboyant design too. It's my first A2000, first 1799. Was pleasantly surprised the hand stall doesn't feel too big, and I think it'll play plenty wide and deep once broke in. Nice and stiff. The stall feels buttery smooth on the hand. Really impressed with its construction. I've had some nice Marucci's and a Gloveworks, but this thing is next level.

Party mafia

Received and opened the A2000 I ordered the other day. I'm sure most have seen this glove online before, but here's a couple pics before I pop the tags. It sure is a looker in person. I'm all for classic colors, saddle tan being my favorite, but I appreciate this flamboyant design too. It's my first A2000, first 1799. Was pleasantly surprised the hand stall doesn't feel too big, and I think it'll play plenty wide and deep once broke in. Nice and stiff. The stall feels buttery smooth on the hand. Really impressed with its construction. I've had some nice Marucci's and a Gloveworks, but this thing is next level.

Is that the gs sports a2000 exclusive?

Bow Commander

Yeah, that snakeskin is really cool looking in person. Pics do not do it justice.

Nice pickup!
Thanks! I agree. It'd be cool if WIlson had color options on the builder like that. Although I think my next glove will likely be all ST with green and yellow embroidery (Go Ducks).

kratos1981

That is one sexy piece of leather

Party mafia

I like 28oz....is that considered a popular weight? I can dip down to a 27 for an end load. Also, those bats are now $160. Gonna wait it out.....
No, popular weight is the 26 oz, so you will be safe and wait for the sale on the 28 oz bats.

chile

Bad Ape
Freak 20th 12", HB12, hopefully the two piece pure but im thinking that's going to be 2019 at this point .the last 30 days have amounted to an additional 8 bats

2 plagues
2 resmondos
1 2pc el empire
1 vet
1 og ff el
1 omega 2 carbon
1 13 am
1 15 am
1 amabassador

On the radar for possible "end of the year run" - a fab4, fulk or phantom

Last edited:

CanadianClint

2 plagues
2 resmondos
1 2pc el empire
1 vet
1 og ff el
1 omega 2 carbon
1 13 am
1 15 am
1 amabassador

On the radar for possible "end of the year run" - a fab4, fulk or phantom

Taking advantage of the exchange rate are we on that plague? im north of the border hooked a few friends up on a few bats(plague, miken rocket, freak show) black Friday waswas boombah boss 5.0, the Omega 2 carbon, pure fuzion and an est balanced. Love and hate this time of year.