Black Ops Roller Bag

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It's been awhile since I got mine and looked at the warranty card so someone else will have to verify. But I think it was 1 year on the handle, like 3 years on the wheels, and basically everything else was considered normal wear and tear.

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been awhile since I got mine and looked at the warranty card so someone else will have to verify. But I think it was 1 year on the handle, like 3 years on the wheels, and basically everything else was considered normal wear and tear.

Yeah this is correct I got mine a few months ago and this is what the card said.

lamey_the_bgp

CEO of BatShelf.com

Yeah this is correct I got mine a few months ago and this is what the card said.

Thanks fellas. My wheels are the issue. Bowing and starting wobble.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Welcome to the problem everyone is having with these :( Someone popped off the wheels of a No Errors bag and put them on the BOps bag a while back.

I believe he claimed he did but never posted pics so who knows. But then you are talking about taking wheels off $100+ bag to put on a $100+ bag. So how about someone just building it right from the start.

efigueroa12

Addicted to Softballfans
Jake, I heard that someone had issue with zipper tags and they just used black zip ties and didnt have any more issues!!!

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
My issue is the wheels starting to bow in but not too bad. I've added a shelve in the bottom conpartment now only if Demarini can throw the no errors wheels on this it would be perfect.

addicted2bats

Jake, I heard that someone had issue with zipper tags and they just used black zip ties and didnt have any more issues!!!

ya that was me.....use the small zip ties and didn't have any issues for the 3 months or so I had the bag before I got rid of it.

Ultimately got rid of it because I found myself carrying stuff in it just to carry it, and not using most of the stuff I put in there so I switched to an IDP and haven't had any regrets

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I believe he claimed he did but never posted pics so who knows. But then you are talking about taking wheels off $100+ bag to put on a $100+ bag. So how about someone just building it right from the start.

Yea I'm with ya. I'm waiting on my BOps wheels to completely come off before I do anything. I got a brand new NErrors bag for around $50 so I'll pull those wheels as soon as the Bops bag breaks and see if I can figure out what he did.